Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 578
  1. #526
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    i don't want Felicia with any symbiotes. Could only lead to bad things.
    I don't know. Anti-Venom seems to be the only "safe" symbiote to wear. Unlike Venom, it doesn't actually have a mind of its own, although its healing abilities can make a weak person to have a serious "Messiah's syndrome". Besides, it has amazing healing abilities for its wearer and others, like reattach cut limbs (Flash did that). It certainly brings the "inner doctor" of its wearer, so it be a good thing for almost anyone. Besides, Anti-Venom is literally the opposite of Venom, which means it's a LIGHT against Venom's DARKNESS.

  2. #527
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    56,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Maybe it'll cover by default, she'll look down, command the symbiote to expose it and say something like "That's better, my girls need to breathe!" :P.
    I could honestly see Felicia doing that .

  3. #528
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,070

    Default

    Then after the enemy is defeated tell the symbiote that it's been fun but she's not a team player and walk away...wondering what Peter is up to...

  4. #529
    Spectacular Member JTHM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Well, for one. The Anti-Venom stuff is rarely portrayed as an actual sentient Symbiote but rather more of a simple moving suit, basically what Peter thought Venom originally was lol. So its not like Felicia will now have a new friend after this, unless this is something now and turns out this Anti-Venom is actually sentient.

    Not that matters a lot, since I doubt it will stick. Kinda like the Iron Cat thing. It'll probably be a thing she uses to steal whatever she is stealing from Knull and then go back to her normal suit. No need to worry so much people lol, we already know how this is.

  5. #530
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    56,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JTHM View Post
    Well, for one. The Anti-Venom stuff is rarely portrayed as an actual sentient Symbiote but rather more of a simple moving suit, basically what Peter thought Venom originally was lol. So its not like Felicia will now have a new friend after this, unless this is something now and turns out this Anti-Venom is actually sentient.

    Not that matters a lot, since I doubt it will stick. Kinda like the Iron Cat thing. It'll probably be a thing she uses to steal whatever she is stealing from Knull and then go back to her normal suit. No need to worry so much people lol, we already know how this is.
    Yeah, I'm not expecting it to be permanent either. Felicia would probably be too OP otherwise.

  6. #531
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,493

    Default

    Could be interesting in the short-term to see why a symbiote bonds with Felicia and what she does with it, but I do not see it being a long-term thing for her.

  7. #532
    Astonishing Member Lukmendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I'm not expecting it to be permanent either. Felicia would probably be too OP otherwise.
    In theory, yeah, but theory and practice of a character's power can always be super different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Could be interesting in the short-term to see why a symbiote bonds with Felicia and what she does with it, but I do not see it being a long-term thing for her.
    She always had an issue with long-therm relationships

  8. #533
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    She always had an issue with long-therm relationships
    Lol!

    Hey, that was your #2020 post in year 2020!

  9. #534
    Astonishing Member Lukmendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Lol!

    Hey, that was your #2020 post in year 2020!
    I wish, but I made 3 posts after that, so 2020 post is one where I talked about Old Man Logan in that thread about Spider-Family lol.

    But hey, 2017 is the year I joined this place, so, good enough to have a witty joke with that number lol.

  10. #535
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I wish, but I made 3 posts after that, so 2020 post is one where I talked about Old Man Logan in that thread about Spider-Family lol.

    But hey, 2017 is the year I joined this place, so, good enough to have a witty joke with that number lol.
    Ah, okay, that works too, lol!

  11. #536
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    9,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JTHM View Post
    Well, for one. The Anti-Venom stuff is rarely portrayed as an actual sentient Symbiote but rather more of a simple moving suit, basically what Peter thought Venom originally was lol. So its not like Felicia will now have a new friend after this, unless this is something now and turns out this Anti-Venom is actually sentient.

    Not that matters a lot, since I doubt it will stick. Kinda like the Iron Cat thing. It'll probably be a thing she uses to steal whatever she is stealing from Knull and then go back to her normal suit. No need to worry so much people lol, we already know how this is.
    I liked Iron Cat . . . or "Full Metal Black Cat," as per the title of that particular story. Not sure whether to be disappointed she never actually wore it, or impressed that she hoodwinked Stark and everyone else by using a VR-based neural interface for remote piloting.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  12. #537
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,036

    Default



    From Infinity Gauntlet.

    It's almost strange seeing Felicia listed among heroes.

  13. #538
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    56,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post


    From Infinity Gauntlet.

    It's almost strange seeing Felicia listed among heroes.
    Well, this was back when she was Spidey's partner, so I think she was an out-and-out hero by then.

  14. #539
    Astonishing Member Lukmendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post


    From Infinity Gauntlet.

    It's almost strange seeing Felicia listed among heroes.
    Reed made a 4 with his body LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, this was back when she was Spidey's partner, so I think she was an out-and-out hero by then.
    Depends if she was doing good actions again by then, 'cause she was gone for a while after the whole Foreigner thing, and she was certainly not a good guy in that story, so if she returned after that without heroing, yeah, would be weird for her to be there.

    Also, didn't know Black Panther used a cape, he looks good with one.

  15. #540
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    56,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Depends if she was doing good actions again by then, 'cause she was gone for a while after the whole Foreigner thing, and she was certainly not a good guy in that story, so if she returned after that without heroing, yeah, would be weird for her to be there.
    Yeah, it probably depends on what era we're looking at.
    Also, didn't know Black Panther used a cape, he looks good with one.
    Yeah, he actually had it in his debut I believe. He wears it every now and then. It was part of his redesign in EMH season 2.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •