Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
Results 451 to 458 of 458
  1. #451
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    I don't know why Black Cat is going to get involved with the whole Knull's attack, but it deeply worries me. It would be because of Black Cat's relatinship with "Black Suit Spider-Man"?

  2. #452
    "Emma is STILL right! Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I don't know why Black Cat is going to get involved with the whole Knull's attack, but it deeply worries me. It would be because of Black Cat's relatinship with "Black Suit Spider-Man"?
    I think it is more likely that she is involved because of that stupid storyline where she briefly had a symbiote attached to her face while she was the "Queenpin of Crime."
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

  3. #453
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    9,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I think it is more likely that she is involved because of that stupid storyline where she briefly had a symbiote attached to her face while she was the "Queenpin of Crime."
    Venom, Inc.? Yeah, probably.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  4. #454
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Venom, Inc.? Yeah, probably.
    Yeah, right. I forgot, although that was more likely "part of a symbiote", not a full symbiote. But if that's the case, that means EVERY SINGLE BEING who ever was touched by a symbiote might be affected.

  5. #455
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    52,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I think it is more likely that she is involved because of that stupid storyline where she briefly had a symbiote attached to her face while she was the "Queenpin of Crime."
    Yeah, that's the only reason I can think of for why she'd be involved in this.

  6. #456
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,948

    Default

    Or they're just trying to use her to up sales or something along those lines...

  7. #457
    Fantastic Member Spidey5640's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Or they're just trying to use her to up sales or something along those lines...
    My thoughts exactly, expose her to a larger audience, boost interest in her book...which is a very worthy read!

  8. #458
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    My thoughts exactly, expose her to a larger audience, boost interest in her book...which is a very worthy read!
    I said the same thing about having Jessica Drew appear in the pages of Amazing/and Spectacular Spider-Man as a reoccurring guest to expose her to a larger audience. Jessica would make for a great alternate to The Black Cat in a few story arcs working alongside Peter Parker...

    Dennis Hopeless had his opportunity to do a story that would have Jessica and Peter working together. This would have gotten a lot of Spider-Man readers into Jessica's world...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •