Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's just a reference to the times they've fought in the past or in adaptations. I wouldn't think much of it.

I read issue 12. I feel the humorous approach here kind of hurt the severity of Tony not wanting Felicia to steal his technology. I also find it unbelievable that Felicia wouldn't kill Odessa. Even leaving aside her recent Queenpin stint, Felicia's never really shied away from being more ruthless than Peter when it comes to villains.
    Or at least severely injure Odessa, give her something to remind her not to cross Felicia or those she cares about ever again. That said, given she was actually never in the "Iron Catsuit," it shouldn't be too hard for Tony to retrieve it, though he might have to worry more about that key she made with his Nanoforge.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Black Cat vs. Spider-Man by Arist Deyn
    At least we are no longer in the scenario with Superior and Queenpin. So, maybe something related with Knull?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

The Iron CatSuit is one of those things like the Iron Spider suit from Web of Spiderman #100 that will never be seen again but that one issue, this one issue #12, people will remember for a long time.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    The Iron CatSuit is one of those things like the Iron Spider suit from Web of Spiderman #100 that will never be seen again but that one issue, this one issue #12, people will remember for a long time.
    I don't know. Like they use to say, "never say never". It's quite lame for me that everyone get an Iron Man suit these days, but it's like a fashion's tendency or something like that.

Black Cat cosplay

https://www.reddit.com/r/Spiderman/c...r_luck_and_im/

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I don't know. Like they use to say, "never say never". It's quite lame for me that everyone get an Iron Man suit these days, but it's like a fashion's tendency or something like that.
    It's kind of like how we've had numerous symbiote hosts or numerous Phoenix hosts.

BANNED

Felicia makes an appearance in the Daredevil Annual #1 out this week. She steals something for DD's brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    Felicia makes an appearance in the Daredevil Annual #1 out this week. She steals something for DD's brother.
    I sometimes forget she and DD knocked boots .

Ultimate Member

Pretty pic of Felicia...

All-New Member

https://comicbook.com/comics/news/ma...urn-exclusive/

Black Cat returns with another #1. Can’t believe they couldn’t hold out for #13 and not loving the fact this issue has a ton of guest stars AND is a tie in.

Hope they don’t abandon the Lily Hollister storyline either.

Spectacular Member

I'm just happy we are getting full confirmation that her book will be continuing. It is weird that Marvel is relaunching this as a #1 since the book will only have been on a break for like four or five months.

Quote Originally Posted by Docz View Post
    I'm just happy we are getting full confirmation that her book will be continuing. It is weird that Marvel is relaunching this as a #1 since the book will only have been on a break for like four or five months.
    Got to think of all those new #1 speculator dollars. Tying in with the King in Black event will help out as well

New Black Cat cover by Pepe Larraz

Quote Originally Posted by stryker View Post
    https://comicbook.com/comics/news/ma...urn-exclusive/

Black Cat returns with another #1. Can’t believe they couldn’t hold out for #13 and not loving the fact this issue has a ton of guest stars AND is a tie in.

Hope they don’t abandon the Lily Hollister storyline either.
    I don't really get relaunching it, but I guess as long as it keeps the book going I can take it .

Kind of suspicious about this new costume business...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't really get relaunching it, but I guess as long as it keeps the book going I can take it .

Kind of suspicious about this new costume business...
    I'm just glad Queen Cat isn't being abandoned and the regularly scheduled plot will recommence as soon as King in Black is over.
    The spider is always on the hunt.