Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    Considering the weapons and tech used by everyone in the game it wouldn't make sense for Felicia not to have a high-tech suit for better protection.

First let's get her back to normal. Watching them throw her under the bus with the latest edition is irritating. It's like the writing crew have a serious hate for that character

Quote Originally Posted by Mauled View Post
    First let's get her back to normal. Watching them throw her under the bus with the latest edition is irritating. It's like the writing crew have a serious hate for that character
    I mean, this was one specific instance and I think it was just the comic writer going farther then the game developers did, for whatever reason. I don't see this impacting 616 Felicia at all.

Spectacular Member

Agreed, and she is treated pretty well in her own solo book in the 616.

Also the comic ended with spoilers:
    M.J. saying that in spite of what Felicia did she still liked her
    end of spoilers.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Also the comic ended with spoilers:
    M.J. saying that in spite of what Felicia did she still liked her
    end of spoilers.
    I do like that though I'm not so sure MJ would say that about her main love rival

I do like that though I'm not so sure MJ would say that about her main love rival
    It also really didn't make much sense in the context of their interaction in that scene.

spoilers:
    Any more then it made sense for Felicia to say her ex and the gal who got her busted making out while she's carted away by the police is "adorable."
    end of spoilers

It would have been funny if the author of that article brought up that one scene from the Mangaverse comics...

I love how their main point is probably one of the more nonsensical bits about the ending .

(Also, are they assuming Peter and MJ started making out after they left the scene? Because it looked like they were still there and making out in front of a bunch of police officers).
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern_Maker View Post
    It would have been funny if the author of that article brought up that one scene from the Mangaverse comics...
    Where they both seethe at seeing Peter get kissed by Sharon Carter ?

Incredible Member

Article is pretty pointless imo. A touch condescending too
    Regards, the part about Gwen and MJ as the Top 2 love intersts but I'v always felt Felica was a more interesting Love interest than Gwen. To me, Gwen is famous for being killed off and not the actual character herself or her relationship with Peter. Both of which were kind of bland.

Article is pretty pointless imo. A touch condescending too
    Regards, the part about Gwen and MJ as the Top 2 love intersts but I'v always felt Felica was a more interesting Love interest than Gwen. To me, Gwen is famous for being killed off and not the actual character herself or her relationship with Peter. Both of which were kind of bland.
    Yeah, I'd say in the grand scheme of things (especially now when Spider-Gwen is a thing) Felicia is more the definitive number 2.

Ultimate Member

Again, they should just have MJ/Peter/Felicia all together and go from there, won't happen I know but would be fun...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I'd say in the grand scheme of things (especially now when Spider-Gwen is a thing) Felicia is more the definitive number 2.
    I think she's always been that way imo. She worked because she was the perfect Counter point as Spiderman's girlfriend as opposed to Peter Parkers giving him the opposite problem. Hell even in the Spectacular Spiderman it was always Black Cat and MJ that were the interesting ones imo and they had Gwen in that. Though admittedly it helped having Tricia Helfer as the Voice Actress in that.

Here's a question, if Gwen hadn't have died how well known and remembered would she be in the Spiderman love interests list. That includes Silver Sable and Kitty Pryde and others etc ?

Side note I love Spider-Gwen costume its awesome
    Last edited by Mauled; 07-07-2020 at 10:51 AM.

Ultimate Member

She would probably have ended up as about where she is now, as third or fourth behind MJ and Felicia and maybe some other lady...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love how their main point is probably one of the more nonsensical bits about the ending .

(Also, are they assuming Peter and MJ started making out after they left the scene? Because it looked like they were still there and making out in front of a bunch of police officers).

Where they both seethe at seeing Peter get kissed by Sharon Carter ?
    Sharon Carter? Because if we're talking Marvel Mangaverse . . . I thought Carol Danvers was Captain America there. Then again, I could probably stand to reread Marvel Mangaverse, even if spoilers:
    Black Cat turns out to be a double agent secretly working against Spider-Man and his team.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.