Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Felicia is a thief yeah but she's got a heart of gold and doesn't want to hurt any innocents if she can help it, perhaps Peter has rubbed off on her a little bit, though she was not that bad before they met either...
    I know, but then they ruined Felicia after her encounter with Octopus impersonating Spider-Man; turning her into a quite heartless monster until the real Peter managed to reach her again. But I have to say, how is it possible Felicia didn't realize SpOck was an imposter? I mean, she quite knows how many times villains have impersonated him, why didn't she think about it instead of directly blaming Spidey?

Ultimate Member

Because the storyline demanded it, common sense yeah would have had her figure it out before doing anything stupid...stupid reason for it to happen but there it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Guys, do you remember the Infinity Warps, where everyone was merged with someone else? Spider-Man and Moon Knight were combined here into "Arachknight", and as consequence, many of their allies and enemies were combined too. Like Bushman and Kraven the Hunter, or Mary Jane and Marlene.

So, all things considered, who do you think it would be merged with Felicia in the Warp World? Considering she's like Catwoman, I believe the most logical choice would be Stained Glass Scarlet; as she has a Catwoman's relationship with Moon Knight, who is like Marvel's Batman. Of course, the "scarlet" part would be removed to avoid conflict with "Marley Jane Watson", who is already a redhaired. I also thought about Silver Sable, but considering it should be a merge Spider-Man/Moon Knight, I think Stained Glass Scarlet suits better. What do you think?
    Emma Frost + Felicia Hardy = Diamond Cat

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Emma Frost + Felicia Hardy = Diamond Cat
    Not possible, Agent Z. Emma Frost was already warped with Wolverine; giving us one of the creepiest versions of Wolverine that I ever saw. I know there have been other "multiple warps", but since "Diamond Patch" seems to represents a "keystone" inside the Warp World (Like Soldier Supreme or Iron Hammer), I think that must stay.

Sadly, I can't think of anyone else.

Astonishing Member

Well, I already made you two suggestions: Stained Glass Scarlet or Silver Sable. We could also merge Felicia with Mary Jane, but since we have Spider-Man and Moon Knight merged together, it's logical to merge together their love interests.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Guys, do you remember the Infinity Warps, where everyone was merged with someone else? Spider-Man and Moon Knight were combined here into "Arachknight", and as consequence, many of their allies and enemies were combined too. Like Bushman and Kraven the Hunter, or Mary Jane and Marlene.

So, all things considered, who do you think it would be merged with Felicia in the Warp World? Considering she's like Catwoman, I believe the most logical choice would be Stained Glass Scarlet; as she has a Catwoman's relationship with Moon Knight, who is like Marvel's Batman. Of course, the "scarlet" part would be removed to avoid conflict with "Marley Jane Watson", who is already a redhaired. I also thought about Silver Sable, but considering it should be a merge Spider-Man/Moon Knight, I think Stained Glass Scarlet suits better. What do you think?

Symbiote Spider-Man had black cat merge with black widow. https://screenrant.com/spiderman-new...-marvel-comic/

Loving the recent solo run for Black Cat. More of the thief lifestyle than just popping up in Spider-Man books. Seeing her interact with other characters is very enjoyable.

Also, the main annual cover (The wedding image with the light purple background) I want that blown up into poster size and framed on my wall. Love it! Plsu there are a lot of JSC alternate and special run covers for Black Cat that are amazing.

Ultimate Member

I kind of wonder how things would go if Peter actually had to marry Felicia for some reason, if he wasn't fully dating MJ at the time then it could be interesting, the problem would be for how to make it so that they had no other choice than to get married...

BANNED

So I was just perusing the latest Marvel Free Previews for stuff coming in September and there were no Black Cat issues for the entire month. Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    So I was just perusing the latest Marvel Free Previews for stuff coming in September and there were no Black Cat issues for the entire month. Did I miss something?
    They appear to staggering the releases of average selling books instead of shipping every month. It's a mess.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Ultimate Member

Just hope that it doesn't end up doing the book to much harm to get shipped so off and on...

Spectacular Member

I agree, her book is the one I most look forward to reading these days.

Ultimate Member

Then again if all of the books are affected perhaps some fans that otherwise would not have purchased Felicia's book just might if they are that hard up for a comic fix...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    They appear to staggering the releases of average selling books instead of shipping every month. It's a mess.
    That makes me nervous about the future of the book. I'll be the first to admit that I had low expectations about the longevity of the book, not based on the character, who I love, but on Marvel's ability to actually put together the writer and art necessary to make it work. MacKay, who I was unfamiliar with beforehand, has done an excellent job and while Foreman's art has been mostly pedestrian, the various fill-ins have been above average. I think this book shows both the challenges and shortcomings that the industry faces in trying to get interest in a new book. By any measure I think this book should be top 20 at least based on the complete package and not inflated by variant covers. It's a really good book that Marvel should pushing more aggressively.