Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Nope.

They don't end up together most times, there's one what if where he chose to marry Felicia over MJ, and Felicia died there, any other what if doesn't have them together even if Felicia shows that she loves him, like the what if Venom bonded with Spidey for longer, Peter died there, and Felicia made a deal where she'll work for Fisk forever to get the tech to kill the Venom symbiote, so there's only one what if they get together, and she died there.

As for games, there's Ultimate Spidey's most evil ending, where Peter becomes evil and chooses to give a symbiote to Felicia (Which deepened her voice a lot in the ending for some reason, is it even the same voice actress?), they're together there, that's as far as it goes, maybe they can have kids there, but they'd probably just keep reproducing symbiotes.
    Lol the one when he married Felicia not only ended with her death but Peter also eventually started a relationship with Silver Sable, is kind of sad honestly.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I do know of a great fanfiction by an acquaintance of mine that covers an AU version of Spider-Man x Black Cat. The series is rather good and also popular on its host site. Be warned it is rated Mature for sex and graphic violence (both of which are rather tame but still present) -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1152259...-Different-Web
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Isn't there a white-haired Spider-Girl in a panel (or two) of a storyline that people speculate could be an alternate daughter of Peter and Felicia? I'm pretty sure I read such an issue. It might have been a part of the first Spider-Verse come to think of it.
    I checked the wiki, and the white haired Spider-Girl you're talking about is from Avengers vol 4, there's nothing confirmed about her family, but Jessica wonders if she's her daughter:

https://i.imgur.com/1ObQJvs.jpg

(Avengers#2 vol 4)

So yeah, the only possibility that is brought up has Jessica as the mother, and that's just a guess too, probably a wrong one like Spidey wondering if Miguel is him in the future, which is weird Peter even wonders that since he did meet Miguel before... Oh well, blame Bendis/Editorial lol.

She's dating Maestro by the way, which was unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Lol the one when he married Felicia not only ended with her death but Peter also eventually started a relationship with Silver Sable, is kind of sad honestly.
    I only remembered that MJ decided to walk away when Peter was grieving Felicia's death, I forgot the Silver Sable detail, that's even sadder than I remembered, that what if has Felicia being the one Peter chooses, she dies and Peter ends up with someone else, yeah... That Felicia just suffered lol.

I really don't understand Felicia...She ruined her relationship with Peter over petty stuff. And then came back jealous because Peter married someone else. You snooze, you lose as they say.

BANNED

I was just thinking about all the knowledge Felicia has probably accumulated over the past couple years. Think about it, she did the Queenpin thing (ugh) which got her all the info on dozens of bad guys and then when McKay started writing her he sends her into the FFs hq Dr Strangest house, Stark Tower, and Rand Corporation. You know she would never pass up the opportunity to steal a whole lot more than what we were shown. Wonder if he has something really big planned that ties it all together down the road . ,

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    Wonder if she has something really big planned that ties it all together down the road . ,
    An election!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Looks like a more streamlined versi onfo the PS4 suit. I like it .

I love this pic and the idea behind it. -

"What if the meeting between Black Cat and Superior Spider-Man went differently?" by Despairs22

In a world where Otto was assigned a different tutor than Anna Marie and was sore about it (maybe an annoying know it all guy Otto's own mirror lol), I could maybe see him giving in to temptation.
    Last edited by Celgress; 11-25-2020 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I love this pic and the idea behind it. -

"What if the meeting between Black Cat and Superior Spider-Man went differently?" by Despairs22

In a world where Otto was assigned a different tutor than Anna Marie and was sore about it (maybe an annoying know it all guy Otto's own mirror lol), I could maybe see him giving in to temptation.
    Temptation of doing rape by deception?

Wait, that's Ultimate Felicia... What a weirdly specific crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Temptation of doing rape by deception?

Wait, that's Ultimate Felicia... What a weirdly specific crossover.
    Well, in canon he did it to Anna so why not?

Yeah, I noticed the outfit was wrong too.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looks like a more streamlined versi onfo the PS4 suit. I like it .
    Same here.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

By TheMidnightSpider (on Devianart)

What's the name of that Spider-Man issue where he and Black Cat infiltrated a ball to rob a vault and Felicia met a kid who was inspired by her? I think this came out before the beginning of the Queenpin arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I really don't understand Felicia...She ruined her relationship with Peter over petty stuff. And then came back jealous because Peter married someone else. You snooze, you lose as they say.
    One month later, but like, what? Felicia gives herself some self-pity every so often because she didn't end up with Peter sure, and got in a few fights with MJ. But she eventually let it go and became pals with MJ. She even helped MJ every so often free-of-change because she liked the girl and she loves Peter no matter with who he is.

Also if that's the case. Do I need to show the panel where Peter gets jealous because Felicia started dating Daredevil?