Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's like every artist has a completely different take on Felicia's mask. Or they can't make up their mind whether it's a connecting domino mask or just like markings near her eye.
    Yeah and I kinda dislike that. A little mandatory consistency from editorial for the interiors wouldn't hurt them. Plus, as far as I'm aware she's always had a domino mask, not markings around the eyes. I dislike how Anka draws it.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Yeah and I kinda dislike that. A little mandatory consistency from editorial for the interiors wouldn't hurt them. Plus, as far as I'm aware she's always had a domino mask, not markings around the eyes. I dislike how Anka draws it.
    Yeah, it barely constitutes a mask the way he draws it.

Spider-Man and his girls

Art by Dike Ruan

Black Cat #8 was so good. The mother conversation was so revealing and real, and the rest of the issue was a lot of fun. Great art too!

Yeah, I liked the issue as well. The art was great, it was nice to see Felicia’s mom (I think Peter’s met her once before) and I liked the exchange between Iron Fist and his student against Felicia.

Sometimes I forget Felicia's mom is still around...

Ultimate Member

Wouldn't she be upset that her little girl got married and she wasn't invited...heh okay yeah it wasn't a real wedding and all but still...

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I almost didnt start this series, but I'm so glad I did. Each issue is just fun and entertaining. Just a great series.

BANNED

Good issue. Really enjoyed the interaction between Felicia and Beetle, Iron Fist and her mom. Glad to see a queenpin reference, that it isn't being ignored. Hate to say it but I didn't miss Foreman's art. thought this issue was an upgrade artistically.

The 2019 marketshare results reveal Black Cat was the highest selling solo Marvel book of the year, it also beat Absolute Carnage and Amazing Spider-Man didn't even crack the top ten.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/01...-1-top-charts/

Preview for "Spider-Man: The Black Cat Strikes" based around the "The Heist" DLC for the PS4 game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The 2019 marketshare results reveal Black Cat was the highest selling solo Marvel book of the year, it also beat Absolute Carnage and Amazing Spider-Man didn't even crack the top ten.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/01...-1-top-charts/
    Wow, awesome! Go Felicia, go !

...I'm still not sure how to feel about all this.

Ultimate Member

I kind of expected something like that to happen as sad as that is, I could just see them handle Felicia badly in the movie and now show...besides Felicia could be brought into the movies and meet Peter maybe when he and MJ aren't together, starting off as being mean to him before falling for Spider-Man and revealing that she has a heart and isn't really a bad person...

BANNED

This concept never seemed to have any traction so I'm actually glad Sony scrapped it rather than just throw it together. I wonder if Sony will wait to gauge how well the female lead movies like Black Widow and Wonder woman 1984 fair before making a decision on whether to move forward with a Black cat solo. Also having Catwoman in the next Batman movie probably doesn't bolster chances of Felicia getting a solo as many people see them as the same character...