Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Felicia as she appeared in Amazing Spider-Man #343 (January, 1991). Art by Erik Larsen.

Uggh shes always written as such an unrealistic anime harem girl with cringy dialouge, no way shes written anymore than pure sleeze fanservice and slutty nerd fantasy.

Ultimate Member

Are you a fan of hers or...

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyCeo View Post
    Uggh shes always written as such an unrealistic anime harem girl with cringy dialouge, no way shes written anymore than pure sleeze fanservice and slutty nerd fantasy.
    I mean I get that you dont like her. You have posted that fact a couple times on here. But if you dont like her why do you feel the need to come on to an Appreciation thread to talk about you dislike of her. That is not what this tread is about. This is about people who do like her and want to talk about her and share why they like her. Not to bash her all the time.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ultimate Member

More cute than hot but still miles better than anything that I could ever do...

A dazzling dame, if ever I did see one .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    More cute than hot but still miles better than anything that I could ever do...
    Cute can work as well if we're dealing with a younger Felicia, like in the Avengers Academy mobile game once it started integrating Spider-Man's supporting cast and allies and enemies.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

One of the hottest women in comics. I would pick her fourth behind MJ, Red Sonja and Barberella

Ultimate Member

Though for hotness the personality helps an awful lot imho, and Felicia has a great personality when written well...

Though for hotness the personality helps an awful lot imho, and Felicia has a great personality when written well...
    I couldn't agree with you more. Her personality contributes equally to her hotness as does her appearance and her fashion sense. Felicia is the definition of a total package.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Yeah, she always seemed like someone who likes having fun and showing off regardless if others think of her as a deviant.

Ultimate Member

Though in the end it's the fact that she does have a heart, sure she teases and jokes a lot and can do some legally questionable things but underneath it all she's a good person, or at least she tries to be...

BANNED

Catwoman ripoff. You really cant call her likable without first thinking of the og cat bugular.

Also selina > felicia

Yeah, she always seemed like someone who likes having fun and showing off
    So shes a shameless party whore who gets into to bed with anyone?
    Last edited by SpideyCeo; 05-26-2020 at 07:21 PM.

SpideyCeo you do realize it is bad form to blatantly insult a character in their own appreciation thread, and frowned upon by other users and the mods, right? Then again, maybe you're trolling us, is that it?
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

One of Black Cat’s earliest covers outside of Spider-Man titles and handbooks (Marc Spector: Moon Knight #5, October 1989).