Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Does anyone remember Loop, the computer expert Felicia was working with in her miniseries from the 90s? I don't think he was seen past that book.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Black Cat as she appeared in Defenders #7 (August, 2012). Art by Terry Dodson:

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's true. There's a reason "Single Woman Seeks Good Man" is a trope, after all.
    Well for her and some others it's more single bad girl seeks good man...

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Black Cat as she appeared in Defenders #7 (August, 2012). Art by Terry Dodson:

Dodson drew an amazing Felicia .
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Does anyone remember Loop, the computer expert Felicia was working with in her miniseries from the 90s? I don't think he was seen past that book.
    Felicia goes through assistants as much as Catwoman does...

So I just finished reading Felicia's miniseries from the 90s by Joey Cavalieri. In it Felicia's final villain is an ex-partner and boyfriend named Brian Lash who wants revenge on Felicia for scarring his face. The reason for that is Brian tried to kill a security guard and steal money they never agreed to during a heist. Felicia scratched him to stop him but he escaped and was chased by the police to a subway station where he was hit by a train and wound up in a coma. After Brian awakes he sets out for revenge against Felicia.

While reading this, I couldn't help but notice some parallels to Felicia's own "evil ex" phase. Both of them end up hitting rock bottom because of their lives of crime and both blame their ex-partner. At one point, Felicia even screams, "Shut up! I'm tired of feeling guilty over your screw-ups!"
    Last edited by Agent Z; 04-20-2020 at 08:09 AM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    So I just finished reading Felicia's miniseries from the 90s by Joey Cavalieri. In it Felicia's final villain is an ex-partner and boyfriend named Brian Lash who wants revenge on Felicia for scarring his face. The reason for that is Brian tried to kill a security guard and steal money they never agreed to during a heist. Felicia scratched him to stop him but he escaped and was chased by the police to a subway station where he was hit by a train and wound up in a coma. After Brian awakes he sets out for revenge against Felicia.

While reading this, I couldn't help but notice some parallels to Felicia's own "evil ex" phase. Both of them end up hitting rock bottom because of their lives of crime and both blame their ex-partner. At one point, Felicia even screams, "Shut up! I'm tired of feeling guilty over your screw-ups!"
    That's a very interesting topic you raise here.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

I'm sorry I just dont like this character, blatantly shes a edgier catwoman and loose sex design with zero compelling personality (Basically; I'm sexy and I want sex and I steal but I turn you on so you can't get me)and seems too over the top for realistic spiderman story. A character being only their sexiness and their potential for shaking up the hero with nothing but sex is a terrible character. Plus shes a shallow dick hoping Slut and cucked peter for logan and matt, I'll never forgive her for that.

PS4 was sorta better for her character(peter needed to treat her like any other villain) but still shes a cocktease prostitute mascarating as a thief, and I hate how shes always being a fuck tease in Peter's life and still getting away with her crimes because she has a sex drive with Peter.
    Last edited by SpideyCeo; 04-28-2020 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyCeo View Post
    I'm sorry I just dont like this character, blatantly shes a edgier catwoman and loose sex design with zero compelling personality (Basically; I'm sexy and I want sex and I steal but I turn you on so you can't get me)and seems too over the top for realistic spiderman story. A character being only their sexiness and their potential for shaking up the hero with nothing but sex is a terrible character. Plus shes a shallow dick hoping Slut and cucked peter for logan and matt, I'll never forgive her for that.

PS4 was sorta better for her character(peter needed to treat her like any other villain) but still shes a cocktease prostitute mascarating as a thief, and I hate how shes always being a fuck tease in Peter's life and still getting away with her crimes because she has a sex drive with Peter.
    I dont think this is quite what you're meant to post in a character appreciation thread.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Amazing Spider-Man #10 (December, 2019). Art by Lucio Parrillo:

Astonishing Member

https://www.newsarama.com/49999-diam...ng-titles.html

GREAT NEWS, Felicia will be back in the first week of new comics returning. in March 20th. Black Cat 11.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://www.newsarama.com/49999-diam...ng-titles.html

GREAT NEWS, Felicia will be back in the first week of new comics returning. in March 20th. Black Cat 11.
    March 20th? March ended a month ago, pal; just when this whole mess with the Coronavirues started. Don't you mean May?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    March 20th? March ended a month ago, pal; just when this whole mess with the Coronavirues started. Don't you mean May?
    Yeah May 20th My bad lol

Ultimate Member

Twenty lashes with a wet noodle for your insolence Rzero...jk...anyway nice cover of Felicia...

Mighty Member

When it comes to adaptations (video games, cartoons, movies), how would you rank Black Cat's appearances? A lot of the time she doesn't get that much screen time in comparison to someone like MJ, but she still has shown up a few times in adaptive media. She's also had a few interesting deviations from the comic source material (i.e. super soldier formula enhancements, her father being Ben Parker's murderer [that gave Felicia a better reason to oppose Spidey than the Queenpin thing], etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    When it comes to adaptations (video games, cartoons, movies), how would you rank Black Cat's appearances? A lot of the time she doesn't get that much screen time in comparison to someone like MJ, but she still has shown up a few times in adaptive media. She's also had a few interesting deviations from the comic source material (i.e. super soldier formula enhancements, her father being Ben Parker's murderer [that gave Felicia a better reason to oppose Spidey than the Queenpin thing], etc.)
    I'd say her appearances in animation are consistently the best of the lot. The games are okay for mimicking the dynamic of the old comics.