Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I can't find it, but Felicia meeting Conan sounds pretty dang cool, and about as sexual as I can imagine, lol.
    Conan: Battle for the Serpent Crown #2- saw it in the Marvel Previews from my LCS

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    Conan: Battle for the Serpent Crown #2- saw it in the Marvel Previews from my LCS
    Thank you! I found it online.

THIEVES IN THE NIGHT!
    • CONAN has reached his treasure...only to find the BLACK CAT has beaten him to his prize!
    • It's a cat-eat-cat world as one thief has to outrace another on the trail of the mystical Atlantean artifact!
    • Plus: MEPHISTO'S sinister scheme could spell dire consequences for both!
    Looks like a simple game of out-burgle, but I was hoping for some tension, lmao.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

The Serpent Crown!?!!??!!??!!!! This silver age gem coming back is just too cha cha for words.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    The Serpent Crown!?!!??!!??!!!! This silver age gem coming back is just too cha cha for words.
    Was just in the latest Invaders series.

Thank you! I found it online.

Looks like a simple game of out-burgle, but I was hoping for some tension, lmao.
    Nice to see Felicia is making the rounds in other titles, as her fun-loving thieving self and not as a Queenpin, both with this and Ant-Man .

I expect some mild flirting (mostly on Felicia's side), but maybe they'll end up in bed. You never know with these two kinds of characters together .

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    Was just in the latest Invaders series.
    I never bought that. I just got back into buying current Marvel books, but now that I know it’s in there, I’ll definitely have to pick it up. Is this the book written by Zsdarsky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I never bought that. I just got back into buying current Marvel books, but now that I know it’s in there, I’ll definitely have to pick it up. Is this the book written by Zsdarsky?
    Yes! And it’s a good book, and a good Namor showing!

People complain Black Cat is a "Catwoman ripoff" but after King's Batman run I actually like Felicia more than Selina lol.

Happy 2020 to the best cat-themed thief turned occasional anti-hero out there, IMO.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    People complain Black Cat is a "Catwoman ripoff" but after King's Batman run I actually like Felicia more than Selina lol.

Happy 2020 to the best cat-themed thief turned occasional anti-hero out there, IMO.
    Hahaha, same here! I used to like Catwoman, but after King's run, man, do I really not like her in general or near Batman. Felicia usurps the feline throne!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Nice to see Felicia is making the rounds in other titles, as her fun-loving thieving self and not as a Queenpin, both with this and Ant-Man .

I expect some mild flirting (mostly on Felicia's side), but maybe they'll end up in bed. You never know with these two kinds of characters together .
    That's what I'm saying, lol. He almost slept with Wanda and she just slept with Batroc. Conan is like twice the size and bulk of Batroc and Felicia is 2x the woman as Wanda. It's been written in the stars. Conan and Black Cat must sleep together!

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Time for Licia to add Hyborean-Age Cimmerian to her list of flings?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Ultimate Member

If it were to happen I think that it'd be funny afterwards if Conan were to ask her who Peter was...

Kris Anka is drawing an upcoming Black Cat issue where she meets with Wolverine and they shared some art!

Last edited by KangMiRae; 01-05-2020 at 01:39 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Definite improvement in the way Felicia is drawn. I liked Foreman on certain titles, but though he was a bad fit for Black Cat.

Kris Anka is drawing an upcoming Black Cat issue where she meets with Wolverine and they shared some art!

It's like every artist has a completely different take on Felicia's mask. Or they can't make up their mind whether it's a connecting domino mask or just like markings near her eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Definite improvement in the way Felicia is drawn. I liked Foreman on certain titles, but though he was a bad fit for Black Cat.
    Yeah, I also prefer this art to Foreman.