Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Now I so wanna see Black Cat in a Spider-Man movie
    who would be perfect casting ?

Astonishing Member

Any info about the FCBD 2020 Spider-Man and Venom?

Ultimate Member

Not sure who could pull off the looks, the acting range, and the physical side of things...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I was debating on whether to keep getting Black Cat. Marvel has cancelled Strikeforce so I'm enjoying this enough a year in to stay with it now. Budget issue resolved for me.
    Jessica Drew should make a reoccurring appearance in Black Cat's world. I've yet to see them interact together...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I was debating on whether to keep getting Black Cat. Marvel has cancelled Strikeforce so I'm enjoying this enough a year in to stay with it now. Budget issue resolved for me.
    Does anyone know if BLACK CAT is going to be continuing? Up to issue #13 had been solicited pre-pandemic, but only up to #12 has been re-solicited and there have been no issues solicited for September or October.

Of course, things are still getting back up and running and there are plenty of books that aren't back to a normal schedule yet (and plenty who haven't been rescheduled at all yet), so that isn't necessarily a bad sign. I was just hoping maybe one of the creative team had made a comment confirming the book is safe and going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Does anyone know if BLACK CAT is going to be continuing? Up to issue #13 had been solicited pre-pandemic, but only up to #12 has been re-solicited and there have been no issues solicited for September or October.

Of course, things are still getting back up and running and there are plenty of books that aren't back to a normal schedule yet (and plenty who haven't been rescheduled at all yet), so that isn't necessarily a bad sign. I was just hoping maybe one of the creative team had made a comment confirming the book is safe and going forward.
    I think it has a better chance of not being canceled and being re-released compared to other titles on hold now.

I'm kind of surprised they've delayed it as much as they have.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it has a better chance of not being canceled and being re-released compared to other titles on hold now.

I'm kind of surprised they've delayed it as much as they have.
    Yeah, my impression is that the book was in a pretty healthy place pre-pandemic. I thought its chances should be pretty good, but I'd just really feel more comfortable with some confirmation. Its the uncertainty about so many titles status that is frustrating. I'd rather know for sure one way or the other.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    If you get a chance to read it, the Free Comic Book issue out today is a fun little Black Cat and Spidey story with amazing art from Patrick Gleason.
    hell yeah enjoyed it

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post

According to Jed MacKay on Twitter: "Well, there's going to be a wait, but there's definitely more BLACK CAT coming. As I'm sure you're all aware, the production schedule has been shot all to hell, and the pieces are still being slotted back in place. But we're not cancelled (yet [as far as I know])!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rob London View Post
    According to Jed MacKay on Twitter: "Well, there's going to be a wait, but there's definitely more BLACK CAT coming. As I'm sure you're all aware, the production schedule has been shot all to hell, and the pieces are still being slotted back in place. But we're not cancelled (yet [as far as I know])!"
    That's good to hear .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's good to hear .
    Indeed it is. I've greatly enjoyed this series, thus far.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Ultimate Member

Has Felicia ever dressed up as a nurse or something along those lines, not sure she'd need to infiltrate a hospital or anything but...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Has Felicia ever dressed up as a nurse or something along those lines, not sure she'd need to infiltrate a hospital or anything but...
    I think Felicia did dress like a nurse to break out of a hospital once....

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rob London View Post
    Thank you, kindly. That's exactly what I was hoping to hear.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mauled View Post
    Now I so wanna see Black Cat in a Spider-Man movie
    who would be perfect casting ?
    It was rumoured that in Amazing Spider-man 2 Felicity Jones was going to be Black Cat but that didn't go anywhere. She's have made a great Black Cat.