Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    i don't want Felicia with any symbiotes. Could only lead to bad things.
    I don't know. Anti-Venom seems to be the only "safe" symbiote to wear. Unlike Venom, it doesn't actually have a mind of its own, although its healing abilities can make a weak person to have a serious "Messiah's syndrome". Besides, it has amazing healing abilities for its wearer and others, like reattach cut limbs (Flash did that). It certainly brings the "inner doctor" of its wearer, so it be a good thing for almost anyone. Besides, Anti-Venom is literally the opposite of Venom, which means it's a LIGHT against Venom's DARKNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Maybe it'll cover by default, she'll look down, command the symbiote to expose it and say something like "That's better, my girls need to breathe!" :P.
    I could honestly see Felicia doing that .

Ultimate Member

Then after the enemy is defeated tell the symbiote that it's been fun but she's not a team player and walk away...wondering what Peter is up to...

Well, for one. The Anti-Venom stuff is rarely portrayed as an actual sentient Symbiote but rather more of a simple moving suit, basically what Peter thought Venom originally was lol. So its not like Felicia will now have a new friend after this, unless this is something now and turns out this Anti-Venom is actually sentient.

Not that matters a lot, since I doubt it will stick. Kinda like the Iron Cat thing. It'll probably be a thing she uses to steal whatever she is stealing from Knull and then go back to her normal suit. No need to worry so much people lol, we already know how this is.

Quote Originally Posted by JTHM View Post
    Well, for one. The Anti-Venom stuff is rarely portrayed as an actual sentient Symbiote but rather more of a simple moving suit, basically what Peter thought Venom originally was lol. So its not like Felicia will now have a new friend after this, unless this is something now and turns out this Anti-Venom is actually sentient.

Not that matters a lot, since I doubt it will stick. Kinda like the Iron Cat thing. It'll probably be a thing she uses to steal whatever she is stealing from Knull and then go back to her normal suit. No need to worry so much people lol, we already know how this is.
    Yeah, I'm not expecting it to be permanent either. Felicia would probably be too OP otherwise.

Could be interesting in the short-term to see why a symbiote bonds with Felicia and what she does with it, but I do not see it being a long-term thing for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I'm not expecting it to be permanent either. Felicia would probably be too OP otherwise.
    In theory, yeah, but theory and practice of a character's power can always be super different.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Could be interesting in the short-term to see why a symbiote bonds with Felicia and what she does with it, but I do not see it being a long-term thing for her.
    She always had an issue with long-therm relationships

She always had an issue with long-therm relationships
    Lol!

Hey, that was your #2020 post in year 2020!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Lol!

Hey, that was your #2020 post in year 2020!
    I wish, but I made 3 posts after that, so 2020 post is one where I talked about Old Man Logan in that thread about Spider-Family lol.

But hey, 2017 is the year I joined this place, so, good enough to have a witty joke with that number lol.

I wish, but I made 3 posts after that, so 2020 post is one where I talked about Old Man Logan in that thread about Spider-Family lol.

But hey, 2017 is the year I joined this place, so, good enough to have a witty joke with that number lol.
    Ah, okay, that works too, lol!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHM View Post

I liked Iron Cat . . . or "Full Metal Black Cat," as per the title of that particular story. Not sure whether to be disappointed she never actually wore it, or impressed that she hoodwinked Stark and everyone else by using a VR-based neural interface for remote piloting.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

From Infinity Gauntlet.

It's almost strange seeing Felicia listed among heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

From Infinity Gauntlet.

Well, this was back when she was Spidey's partner, so I think she was an out-and-out hero by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

From Infinity Gauntlet.

Reed made a 4 with his body LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, this was back when she was Spidey's partner, so I think she was an out-and-out hero by then.
    Depends if she was doing good actions again by then, 'cause she was gone for a while after the whole Foreigner thing, and she was certainly not a good guy in that story, so if she returned after that without heroing, yeah, would be weird for her to be there.

Also, didn't know Black Panther used a cape, he looks good with one.

Depends if she was doing good actions again by then, 'cause she was gone for a while after the whole Foreigner thing, and she was certainly not a good guy in that story, so if she returned after that without heroing, yeah, would be weird for her to be there.
    Yeah, it probably depends on what era we're looking at.
    Also, didn't know Black Panther used a cape, he looks good with one.
    Yeah, he actually had it in his debut I believe. He wears it every now and then. It was part of his redesign in EMH season 2.