Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I have re-read recently Amazing Spider-Man#194 with Black Cat first apearence and such a great first story.
    Speaking of first story of Black Cat,i find it quite interesting that the curent Black Cat comic book have in the suporting cast two other characters from the Black Cat first story.

Pretty upset that the Black Cat Strikes issue was just the comic version of the game! I watched that on YouTube, I thought they were going to advance their story! :/
    It was in my group's communal pull list, but still... Waste of an issue, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Pretty upset that the Black Cat Strikes issue was just the comic version of the game! I watched that on YouTube, I thought they were going to advance their story! :/
    It was in my group's communal pull list, but still... Waste of an issue, lol.
    Did they at least go more into the background of Peter and Felicia's relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Did they at least go more into the background of Peter and Felicia's relationship?
    Yes. They had a entire flashback section of how PS4 Peter and Felicia first met.

Some art by Anka for the upcoming Black Cat issue where she meets up with Wolverine in Madripoor!

More Wolverine in the upcoming Black Cat issue.

All these Wolverine images are making me wonder if I stepped into the wrong Appreciation thread .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Not bad. I like MJ's take on the Spider-Suit, though, and her interactions with Black Cat are (almost) always a treat.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I have read all of the issues of the current Black Cat Series and am loving it. From her first appearance I loved her. He series may be one the best that Marvel is putting out right now. I love the issues where she went on a date with Bortoc and he got her a blender. This series had a good mix of humor and action. Seeing The Beetle getting beat up by the Iron Fist girl was classic. Quick question. is the female beetle the daughter of the original beetle?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I have read all of the issues of the current Black Cat Series and am loving it. From her first appearance I loved her. He series may be one the best that Marvel is putting out right now. I love the issues where she went on a date with Bortoc and he got her a blender. This series had a good mix of humor and action. Seeing The Beetle getting beat up by the Iron Fist girl was classic. Quick question. is the female beetle the daughter of the original beetle?
    She's actually Tombstone's daughter, as was revealed in Superior Foes of Spider-Man, written by Nick Spencer.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I like she went with a white cat instead of an obvious black one .

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Catwoman got the prominent black pet cat first (sort of) with Isis.

Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Ultimate Member

Maybe she got the fluffy white cat more to go along with the white fluff on her outfit...