Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 279
  1. #46
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,798

    Default

    I have re-read recently Amazing Spider-Man#194 with Black Cat first apearence and such a great first story.
    Speaking of first story of Black Cat,i find it quite interesting that the curent Black Cat comic book have in the suporting cast two other characters from the Black Cat first story.

  2. #47
    Astonishing Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    2,033

    Default

    Pretty upset that the Black Cat Strikes issue was just the comic version of the game! I watched that on YouTube, I thought they were going to advance their story! :/
    It was in my group's communal pull list, but still... Waste of an issue, lol.
    Admiral of a fleet of shipsórelationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  3. #48
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    50,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Pretty upset that the Black Cat Strikes issue was just the comic version of the game! I watched that on YouTube, I thought they were going to advance their story! :/
    It was in my group's communal pull list, but still... Waste of an issue, lol.
    Did they at least go more into the background of Peter and Felicia's relationship?

  4. #49
    Amazing Member Nerdman3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Did they at least go more into the background of Peter and Felicia's relationship?
    Yes. They had a entire flashback section of how PS4 Peter and Felicia first met.

  5. #50
    Astonishing Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    2,033

    Default

    Some art by Anka for the upcoming Black Cat issue where she meets up with Wolverine in Madripoor!



    Admiral of a fleet of shipsórelationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  6. #51
    Astonishing Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    2,033

    Default

    More Wolverine in the upcoming Black Cat issue.

    Admiral of a fleet of shipsórelationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  7. #52
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    50,413

    Default

    All these Wolverine images are making me wonder if I stepped into the wrong Appreciation thread .

  8. #53

  9. #54
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,584

    Default

    Not bad. I like MJ's take on the Spider-Suit, though, and her interactions with Black Cat are (almost) always a treat.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  10. #55
    Mighty Member babyblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Richmond Ohio
    Posts
    1,820

    Default

    I have read all of the issues of the current Black Cat Series and am loving it. From her first appearance I loved her. He series may be one the best that Marvel is putting out right now. I love the issues where she went on a date with Bortoc and he got her a blender. This series had a good mix of humor and action. Seeing The Beetle getting beat up by the Iron Fist girl was classic. Quick question. is the female beetle the daughter of the original beetle?
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

    Pull List - Lois Lane, Amazing Mary Jane, Black Cat, Doctor Doom, Gwen Stacy, Jane Foster Valkyrie, Morbius Savage Avengers, Strike Force, Something Is Killing The Children


    Baby Blob's Comic Blog - https://sites.google.com/view/my-comic-journey/home Updates every Wednesday at 10 Am and Saturday at 7 Pm.

  11. #56
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I have read all of the issues of the current Black Cat Series and am loving it. From her first appearance I loved her. He series may be one the best that Marvel is putting out right now. I love the issues where she went on a date with Bortoc and he got her a blender. This series had a good mix of humor and action. Seeing The Beetle getting beat up by the Iron Fist girl was classic. Quick question. is the female beetle the daughter of the original beetle?
    She's actually Tombstone's daughter, as was revealed in Superior Foes of Spider-Man, written by Nick Spencer.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  12. #57

  13. #58
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    50,413

    Default

    I like she went with a white cat instead of an obvious black one .

  14. #59
    Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!
    Posts
    1,974

    Default

    Catwoman got the prominent black pet cat first (sort of) with Isis.

    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

    The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

  15. #60
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,734

    Default

    Maybe she got the fluffy white cat more to go along with the white fluff on her outfit...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •