Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243 LastLast

Thanks for the reply.

Ultimate Member

Didn't Peter and Felicia have a kid in the same future or universe where Wolverine and Elektra had a kid...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Didn't Peter and Felicia have a kid in the same future or universe where Wolverine and Elektra had a kid...
    No. Felicia and Flash Thompson had a son and a daughter in the MC-2.

I still want a AU were Felicia finally gets her happy ending with Peter and have lots of kids or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I still want a AU were Felicia finally gets her happy ending with Peter and have lots of kids or something.
    same here my friend im sure theres a story out there just waiting for a writer to have the guts to do it
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

As do I.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Her new run is out love the first issue cant wait to see how she plans on stealing spoilers:
    Dr.Strange
    end of spoilers
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

The first issue was a fun one and a pretty great jumping on point while still delivering the necessary event tie-in. The art was also phenomenal.

McKay's voice for Felicia is still perfect and he actually does a nice job of showing what the perspective of a relatively more "everyday" person in the Marvel Universe is to all the event book craziness.
    spoilers:
    Nick Fury, Star(?), and Drake?
    end of spoilers

Hope Lili Hollister will be back soon, as we saw her in the last issue of the previous volume.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    same here my friend im sure theres a story out there just waiting for a writer to have the guts to do it
    There has never been a story right?

Absolutely loved the new number #1. McKay's writing is spot on aa usual and Villa's art was superb.

Quote Originally Posted by razzmatazz360 View Post
    Hope Lili Hollister will be back soon, as we saw her in the last issue of the previous volume.
    I assume the arc after the event tie-in will be the planned Lilly story.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I assume the arc after the event tie-in will be the planned Lilly story.
    Since Lilly match the inverted colors, do you think she will keep Felicia's Anti-Venom and She's done with it?

There has never been a story right?
    Maybe a fanfiction, but in Marvel itself, you can count with your fingers the amount of alternate universes where Peter and Felicia end up together for a while and you wouldn't need to use more than one hand, even less the ones where they stay together.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Since Lilly match the inverted colors, do you think she will keep Felicia's Anti-Venom and She's done with it?
    A solicit for issue#3 vaguely says that she'll have a trick that lasts "far beyond King in Black", assuming they're not lying, this could be talking about Anti-Venom.

Either way, read the issue#1, it's honestly funny how Felicia was just doing her thing, then King in Black suddenly interrupts her thefts.

Interesting she stole the Spider-Mobile from somewhere too .

Felicia says she stole from Strange twice, so King in Black is happening after Last Remains, then again, not like Marvel would remember a detail like that lol.

Also funny that they say that Felicia has experience in dealing with symbiotes because of Eddie and Lee Price, but they don't mention Carnage at all, and while Venom vs Carnage can be considered more obscure (Since that story was only done to introduce Toxin, but Toxin wasn't really popular), she did deal with Carnage back in Maximum Carnage, so it's at least twice, and one of them was kinda major.

Either way, this was fun enough, and it made me realize that the heroes really should've gone to Alchemax to get Anti-Venom suits, or at least if making those is complicated (Don't remember the detail of how that happens, only remember that Flash got it back in Venom Inc somehow), get whatever it was that chemical that made the Anti-Venom suit back in Venom Inc to begin with and throw that shit in the symbiote dragons to hurt 'em, looks even weirder they didn't do that 'cause they did somewhat know in advance that Knull was coming, and they did kinda prepare for it, so Anti-Venom would be really helpful...