Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Maybe a fanfiction, but in Marvel itself, you can count with your fingers the amount of alternate universes where Peter and Felicia end up together for a while and you wouldn't need to use more than one hand, even less the ones where they stay together.

A solicit for issue#3 vaguely says that she'll have a trick that lasts "far beyond King in Black", assuming they're not lying, this could be talking about Anti-Venom.

Either way, read the issue#1, it's honestly funny how Felicia was just doing her thing, then King in Black suddenly interrupts her thefts.

Interesting she stole the Spider-Mobile from somewhere too .

Felicia says she stole from Strange twice, so King in Black is happening after Last Remains, then again, not like Marvel would remember a detail like that lol.

Also funny that they say that Felicia has experience in dealing with symbiotes because of Eddie and Lee Price, but they don't mention Carnage at all, and while Venom vs Carnage can be considered more obscure (Since that story was only done to introduce Toxin, but Toxin wasn't really popular), she did deal with Carnage back in Maximum Carnage, so it's at least twice, and one of them was kinda major.

Either way, this was fun enough, and it made me realize that the heroes really should've gone to Alchemax to get Anti-Venom suits, or at least if making those is complicated (Don't remember the detail of how that happens, only remember that Flash got it back in Venom Inc somehow), get whatever it was that chemical that made the Anti-Venom suit back in Venom Inc to begin with and throw that shit in the symbiote dragons to hurt 'em, looks even weirder they didn't do that 'cause they did somewhat know in advance that Knull was coming, and they did kinda prepare for it, so Anti-Venom would be really helpful...
    I'd think the issue with going to Alchemax for Anti-Venom was that in Dan Slott's final arc, Go Down Swinging, Norman Osborn as Red Goblin made sure to destroy the "astro-biological serum" used in Anti-Venom's creation so it couldn't be used against him by Spider-Man or his allies. Granted, Alchemax could have made more afterwards, but even if it did, would it have been enough to deal with Knull and his legions of symbiote dragons?
    Last edited by Huntsman Spider; 12-21-2020 at 04:00 PM.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

what is felicia's role in the thieves' guild? what is she expected to contribute?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what is felicia's role in the thieves' guild? what is she expected to contribute?
    She turned against the Thieves' Guild's New York chapter when she found out they were pulling heists against the entire superhero community, given that said heists could end up costing (or threatening) the lives of the innocent people superheroes would otherwise be able to protect, and she'd been on their s*** list ever since.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

If Felicia were created today, what would be different and what would stay the same?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    If Felicia were created today, what would be different and what would stay the same?
    Felicia was originally intended to become a Spider-Woman rogue. She was slated to become Jessica's enemy.

What surprises me is how come Felicia is not a member of The Hellfire Club?

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Felicia was originally intended to become a Spider-Woman rogue. She was slated to become Jessica's enemy.

What surprises me is how come Felicia is not a member of The Hellfire Club?
    Why would she be? She's not even an X-Men character.

the cleavage shot. unsure if the relationship with Peter would be loved compared to now
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I guess they might tone down the sexuality. I'm not sure if she'd be as embraced as she is now without her history and tenure with the franchise.

A more conservative costume, more emphasis in her bad luck powers and maybe not having a romance with Peter, basically her more recent cartoon version
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    A more conservative costume, more emphasis in her bad luck powers and maybe not having a romance with Peter, basically her more recent cartoon version
    So basically a villain-of-the-week and even more direct Catwoman ripoff, right down to the voice .

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'd think the issue with going to Alchemax for Anti-Venom was that in Dan Slott's final arc, Go Down Swinging, Norman Osborn as Red Goblin made sure to destroy the "astro-biological serum" used in Anti-Venom's creation so it couldn't be used against him by Spider-Man or his allies. Granted, Alchemax could have made more afterwards, but even if it did, would it have been enough to deal with Knull and his legions of symbiote dragons?
    Doesn't hurt to ask though, the first issue makes it clear they didn't have enough time since they were using Empyre's left overs as a line of defense, and then Eddie had that crazy plan to try to control symbiotes in that chair or whatever, which is hella risky, so having more and more backup plans is better, even if they think "It won't be enough", since technically, anything they could possibly try wouldn't be enough, so in this case, quantity was really important.

Hell, it's even weirder considering that Red Goblin was around, magically lost the usual symbiote weakness, and was still vulnerable to Anti-Venom, so they should really consider using that when Eddie listed the weak points Knull has, which the symbiote dragons would likely share too, and trying Anti-Venom could really help.

Probably have smaller funbags and cover her cleavage, maybe not be white too.

Personality could end up being the same, but there would probably be some quickly cheap drama like rape being introduced since the beginning (Yes, I know they retconned that in, but that was many years later and it's mostly ignored).

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    the cleavage shot. unsure if the relationship with Peter would be loved compared to now
    Felicia is a major love interest because she was around before MJ was seen as that major as his love interest, so that helped, she was also the first one who was part of his super-hero life and disliked Peter Parker because how boring she found Peter to be (Worth keeping in mind that it's often forgotten that she got over that), so that gave her some uniqueness compared to the rest, and while not liking Peter is still unique to her (Think maybe Spider-Queen is the only one who didn't care about Peter, but no way that can be called a love interest lol), being part of his super-hero life? Not as much... She could still be beloved though, but would be that kind of popularity of a recent character being liked, not being seen as a classic.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Felicia without the romance with Peter? That's half the fun with the character and her reactions, specially since I bet they wouldn't try to develop her past being a thief lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So basically a villain-of-the-week and even more direct Catwoman ripoff, right down to the voice .
    Did she speak like Catwoman or did they hire a Catwoman voice actress, and told her to use the Catwoman voice? Lol.

Felicia without the romance with Peter? That's half the fun with the character and her reactions, specially since I bet they wouldn't try to develop her past being a thief lol.
    Plus it's the reason she calls him "Spider."
    Did she speak like Catwoman or did they hire a Catwoman voice actress, and told her to use the Catwoman voice? Lol.
    Yeah. They had Grey Griffin basically doing her Catwoman voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Plus it's the reason she calls him "Spider."
    I realized years ago but I don't think I mentioned here, but Gwen is the only one of the "major" love interests who doesn't have a pet name for Peter, much less an animal-theme one.

MJ calls him "Tiger" once in a while, Felicia goes for "Spider", Gwen just says his name, or "Man O' mine" I guess lol.

Not saying this is something against Gwen, just a curious detail I noticed lol.

Yeah. They had Grey Griffin basically doing her Catwoman voice.
    She at least sounds younger right? Or is Felicia an adult there?

I realized years ago but I don't think I mentioned here, but Gwen is the only one of the "major" love interests who doesn't have a pet name for Peter, much less an animal-theme one.

MJ calls him "Tiger" once in a while, Felicia goes for "Spider", Gwen just says his name, or "Man O' mine" I guess lol.

Not saying this is something against Gwen, just a curious detail I noticed lol.

She seemed to be around Peter's age group for what i remember, but i'm not gonna lie, i might not have paid enougth attention to the episode.

Yeah it felt a bit weird, but those cartoon kind of avoided romance as much as they could, until the MJ episodes anyway.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

They're kind of vague about her age but she pretty much sounds like she does in the Arkham/Injustice games.