Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Smol Logan!
    Geez! I don't think there are many women in the Marvel Universe who talk to Wolverine like that.

Seeing Kade in this issue gives me this idea: what if Felicia makes her way to Krakoa with Wolverine and when the mission is done, she leaves Krakoa having stolen stuff from them? Lol. I wouldn’t put it past her.

BANNED

Excellent issue. MacKay seems to get better with each issue. Had my doubts initially but last few have been really well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    Excellent issue. MacKay seems to get better with each issue. Had my doubts initially but last few have been really well done.
    Agreed. Black Cat is month in, month out one of my favourite books. Mackay is an excellent writer who captures Felicia perfectly.
    Last edited by scouse mouse; 02-08-2020 at 01:42 PM.

I think this is the best book marvel is putting out right now. This series is making me a huge Black Cat fan. I love seeing her interactions with Logan. I Still thing the issue where she broke into Doctor Strange's home and The Annual were the best.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Considering the Felicia/Peter/MJ triangle . . .
    Felicia did declare herself married to Spider-Man. She considers herself as Mrs. Spider-Man. LOL

My favorite love tiangle that I want to see is

Felicia/Hawkeye/Daredevil

Spider-Man/Spider-Woman/Black Widow

Peter Parker/Betty Brant/Mary Jane

Spectacular Member

Nice! I can't complain about all the Black Cat we've been getting lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Docz View Post
    Nice! I can't complain about all the Black Cat we've been getting lately.
    Yeah, it's nice to see our girl getting a lot of guest appearances lately. And not as a Queenpin .

It's like they've finally realised how popular she is, being practically like the #1 cosplay choice for women all over the world. You can't have a Patreon unless you have a Black Cat set, it's just the law.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    It's like they've finally realised how popular she is, being practically like the #1 cosplay choice for women all over the world.
    Let's not get carried away. #1 is Wonder Woman, in superhero comics. Overall it'd probably be Elsa or Leia or Rey or one of the GOT ladies.

I think Felicia is probably pretty popular to cosplay as. Maybe not #1, but I think of comic book characters you're pretty likely to see one or two Black Cats at a convention.

I did say 'practically' you guize, gosh

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Felicia is probably pretty popular to cosplay as. Maybe not #1, but I think of comic book characters you're pretty likely to see one or two Black Cats at a convention.
    Three even - reminds me of a dream I once had (last night)

In all fairness it is a fairly easy costume to throw together (black tights, usually a black corset, DIY fur trim & domino mask, white wig, etc), but I think the personality of the character is definitely a great appeal. Trying to find a cosplayer that hasn't done a Black Cat is like trying to find a very Christian needle in a haystack
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

To anybody who's read The Black Cat Strikes #2, just like with City At War, I'm really loving all the original elements they're bringing to the PS4 story, and getting to see some of the backstory between Felicia and Peter's relationship.

So turns out she does know Peter's identity, or at least his face, accidentally revealed cause of sexy time. I still think Peter got seduced a bit too easily than usual, but I'm glad in here he actually stood up and made the right call to leave.

I did like her telling him that she only stole because it was exciting, and she thought being with Spider-Man was more exciting, so said she would try to give it up. I don't even think 616 Felicia had that reasoning beyond just vague promises to stop, so I appreciated seeing that from her.

In a change from the game, Peter doesn't tell MJ about the kid, but we do get some little moments of her missing him, and catching the two of them swinging together. Based on #4's solicit, it does seem like they're gonna be covering the entirety of the DLC, so I hope it doesn't feel too rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    To anybody who's read The Black Cat Strikes #2, just like with City At War, I'm really loving all the original elements they're bringing to the PS4 story, and getting to see some of the backstory between Felicia and Peter's relationship.

So turns out she does know Peter's identity, or at least his face, accidentally revealed cause of sexy time. I still think Peter got seduced a bit too easily than usual, but I'm glad in here he actually stood up and made the right call to leave.

I did like her telling him that she only stole because it was exciting, and she thought being with Spider-Man was more exciting, so said she would try to give it up. I don't even think 616 Felicia had that reasoning beyond just vague promises to stop, so I appreciated seeing that from her.

In a change from the game, Peter doesn't tell MJ about the kid, but we do get some little moments of her missing him, and catching the two of them swinging together. Based on #4's solicit, it does seem like they're gonna be covering the entirety of the DLC, so I hope it doesn't feel too rushed.
    I love how PS4!Felicia has a robe that resembles her costume .

I also thought it was fun and cute watching Peter teach her how to be a hero and what they were like as a duo. I can definitely read Erica Lindbeck's voice in some of the lines.

I am a little concerned about them trying to fit all three DLC stories in one mini, but it looks like they're putting the focus on The Heist over the other two stories (granted, Turf Wars was the weakest but I was hoping they would expand on Yuri here).