Swiss army nerd

Default Poster gordonm is missing - please read

Hi all,

Many of you may know gordonm, aka Gordon McLean, a Scottish comic book writer (No More Heroes, Supermom). He posts here about his upcoming work. I'm a pal of Gordon's and I'm sad to say that Gordon has been missing since the 18th December.

This is pretty much a longshot, but you never know about the friendships people make online, so I wanted to raise the flag and see if anyone had heard from Gordon at all? If you have, please get in touch, his family and friends are extremely worried about him.

Thank you

Really sorry about this. I assume you’ve posted this to the subreddit of the town he’s from...
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith

Swiss army nerd

Yeah, we've got it everywhere online and social media.

Really sorry to hear that he is still missing. As a fellow (adopted) Glaswegian, this saddens me. I will share as much as I can and please let us know if you hear anything. Best of luck!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Swiss army nerd

Thanks for that Enigma.

Our latest news is that Gordon was spotted leaving Dalmeny train station in Edinburgh, near South Queensferry, on the 18th December. After that we have had no updates.

Thanks for looking everyone.