Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I know it`s just the gameplay and it has a story of it`s own but imo Axis was some time ago, they would know they are not family anymore would they? or at least the marvel people would send them the memo

I saw Busiek putting the foundation with Morgan`s Le Fay world, even with the world just going white effect and Bendis developing the story from there, the problem was that he completely meesed up Wanda`s characterization and didn`t seem to care much about her story to do HoM neither did he have an end point for her the way Claremont did for Jean after Dark Phoenix. He just dropped the ball with Wanda and her motivation. But the art and the concept was so attractive I can see why visual mediums like the games and movies are interested in HoM.

GenericUsername: Yes sometimes is teasing and sometimes they are clues that lead to future stories, I guess we will see what will it be.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 01-08-2020 at 11:39 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022