Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

i think the retcon of the retcon of the retcon will be undone.

And Mags will be they daddy again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post

he already is to lorna and to everyone that is atracted to men.
    he doesnt need the cursed womb twins.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post

Will the prayers of the people be finally answered in the Year of Everything Going Horribly Wrong? We can only speculate, but Hickman does seem very determined to bring Wanda back for... something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    The heart wants what the heart wants.

Attachment 99551

I feel bad for both characters involved here, because their link has moved so much that they never really had the chance to be close.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Cross-post

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I saw a Tumblr post with a firm reminder of the Magnus family's potential and how readily it has been squandered by Marvel. The post had more panels of this interaction but I could not fit all of them into a single screenshot.

I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Just you wait until the 5 bring Magda back from the dead
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    That’s my dream come true: Magda finally busting out of the fridge to have her say on what happened from the time she left Max to when she left the twins to allegedly die of the elements.

Anya is another character that could benefit from more of a look one way or another. I remember a fan suggesting bringing Anya back as the focus of a major Magnus family event, and incorporating her more into the family dynamics.

As I write this, I'm thinking of Warehouse 13. Bring a sister back who's spent a long time out of the loop, get a different perspective through her.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Anya is another character that could benefit from more of a look one way or another. I remember a fan suggesting bringing Anya back as the focus of a major Magnus family event, and incorporating her more into the family dynamics.

As I write this, I'm thinking of Warehouse 13. Bring a sister back who's spent a long time out of the loop, get a different perspective through her.
    Oh, definitely. I remember reading the What-If: Anya had lived story. In that one, she was born human, and felt Max favored the twins over her because of it. It did not end well for anyone, to say the least. But it did offer a fascinating idea: in a family where everyone is empowered in some way, how does the one human member of it make out? If she came back today, would Anya even recognize her father? What would she think of how her younger siblings turned out? Would she be motivated to mend the wounds and bring the disparate parts of them together, or turn against as she did in What-If?
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 08-08-2020 at 10:27 PM.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

It would be great to bring back Anya or Magda or both. I wish they brought Anya back as a child and she was written the same way Luna was in SoM, like her just being a child but also openly asking hard questions to the adults around her, I am sure her and Luna and Lorna would get along really well and Magda could help to explain what happened with the twins and if she´s really Natalya or not. Their mere presence would bring back Magneto´s memories of being a regular human being which even if he doesn´t get back with Magda would give him a reality check on his relationship with his family and the way he´s been using his powers.

I really hope marvel has some plans for them if they are planning to undo the retcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Jackson Guice's Magneto was dreamy.Those SHOULDERS! Love the badass weaponized cape action...

Agreed he was really badass fighthing the Avengers on his own.

Edit:

I think Leah has plans to develop Lorna´s and Magneto relationship as father and daughter with closer and more familiar links between them and given what she was able to do for Blob and Betsy, I think their relationship is in good hands with her, I like how she can bring light hearted moments but also dramatic ones, they can do with more lightness and happiness in their life.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 08-08-2020 at 09:25 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

There's one for Rogue too (and several other characters), just wasn't relevant to my posting.

I personally didn't have any issues with Rogue x Magneto, but I'm not a dedicated fan for either of them like I am for Lorna, so I feel my views of it come second or lower to what their fans think.
    Im a dedicated fan to Magneto, Polaris, AND Rogue.

ItÂ’s actually VERY refreshing to here that somebody doesnÂ’t HATE the Rogue X Magneto pairing. Most people are 100% against it...most of time claiming about the age-gap. I guess thatÂ’s not TOO bad as I get the whole akward thing between Rogue, Polaris, Pietro, and Wanda...but itÂ’s not that big of a deal. They act like RogueÂ’s 17 or something sheÂ’s probably like 27. Age is just a number people.

To be honest, though, they had a lot of problems(besides the age gap)like how Rogue always wanted to cling to him and be out first...but this is Magneto...the man that puts mutants above his own children(which is kinda funny)...so while he may have cared about Rpgue he wpidny care about her more than mutants. Plus MagnetoÂ’s trust issues and other issue...so it probably wouldnÂ’t have worked.

But I guess weÂ’ll never know because Rogue and Gambit are happily married. F*ck! I hope they get a divorce...

Rogneto for life!

I agree that would be cool as f*ck! Imagine how much family drama there would be...It Wouk day make certain pwoplw(Wanda and Pietro)interesting again.

But I have a question...how could the five bring Magda back? Wouldn’t she have died before Professor Xavier set up all those protocol things AND she is a human...I guess where there’s a will there’s a way...but I would appreciate if you could explain this to me if you can...

Default Magda

I agree that would be cool as f*ck! Imagine how much family drama there would be...It Wouk day make certain pwoplw(Wanda and Pietro)interesting again.

But I have a question...how could the five bring Magda back? Wouldn’t she have died before Professor Xavier set up all those protocol things AND she is a human...I guess where there’s a will there’s a way...but I would appreciate if you could explain this to me if you can...

I liked Wanda's new mother from her solo, Natalya. They never said who her father was, which is leaving the door open for it to be Magneto. I'm hoping that when they decide to make the twins his children again, they'll just say that instead of just completely reinstating the previous origin and making the current one non-canon.

I've read people suggesting Natalya and Magda being actually the same person, and I think it'd work perfectly, just say she has many aliases like Magneto with Erik/Max/etc.