Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast

Default Magnus Family Appreciation 2020

Do Vision and Crystal count as members of the Magnus family?

I'd say no, simply because Wanda and Pietro currently don't count either!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Here is hoping the retcon is undone this year and they all become related again. These characters relationship was complicated and dysfunctional but wholesome in a weird way, just like some relationships are in real life. It makes everybody better.

Agreed.

Anyway Marvel’s calendar I thought was interesting.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=...rc=typed_query

Extraordinary Member

I just want Wanda and Pietro to be used again, at all, for a story lasting more than one issue. If Marvel won't put them back on the Avengers where they belong (especially Wanda) then I'll accept another Magneto story at this point (while resenting their once again being held back from other stories for that purpose).

So basically, if Marvel's plan is to leave the twins unused for so long that even Magnus Family skeptics will rush out to buy another retcon story, it's working.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Just love this family so much

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I just want Wanda and Pietro to be used again, at all, for a story lasting more than one issue. If Marvel won't put them back on the Avengers where they belong (especially Wanda) then I'll accept another Magneto story at this point (while resenting their once again being held back from other stories for that purpose).

So basically, if Marvel's plan is to leave the twins unused for so long that even Magnus Family skeptics will rush out to buy another retcon story, it's working.
    Rubs hands together while grinning with glee
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

REPORT: WandaVision Audition Tape May Reveal a Major MCU Return
    https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-audi...e-quicksilver/

Wiccan, Speed, and Quicksilver all to appear in WandaVision.

Extraordinary Member

I'm a bit skeptical that they would give away something that big in the script pages they give to auditioners. If they changed the names of the twins for the audition then maybe "uncle" is something else in the real script? I guess we'll see.

The audition seems to be real. The actor's family confirmed it on Twitter, but asked that it not be passed around as they didn't book the gig. But auditions aren't always reflecting the material in the show or movie. So it might just be a test script. There will be no way really to know unless they release a synopsis that has Pietro in it. Or if they keep it secret long term, until the show premiers this year.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I'm just going to step in briefly to point out that MCU being continuous and unending, an audition for WandaVision could in reality be for casting the role in a different project say, 5 years later.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

I'm not sure because 5 years from now, Billy and Tommy will likely be grown and in a YA film. Not little kids. It's obvious two little boys are in this. And that maybe they are Billy and Tommy. Or they are visions created by Nightmare. So they likely will be there in some capacity. It just won't be that particular actor, and might not have those same lines.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I think we have every reason to get hyped that WandaVision will be the first major step towards reconciling and rebuilding this family onscreen

(That said I'm guessing 90%+ of the show won't be about the family so I likely won't watch)
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY