Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Extraordinary Member

Are we allowed to talk about her here?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenr...lutionary/amp/

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I donīt see why not, she was left as a mysterious character who seems to be related to Wanda and Pietro but we donīt know if she mean by all of them being "created" by the high evolutionary or she actually meant that she was a blood relative.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Speaking of siblings you didn't know about... is Zaladane still Polaris' sister or did this get retconned?

art by toroyo

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNugget View Post
    Speaking of siblings you didn't know about... is Zaladane still Polaris' sister or did this get retconned?
    I imagine she still is.

But how is she related to the Danes?

One half of the couple that raised Lorna, was the brother of her biological mother, right?

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver might be mutants, implies new MCU book
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...ok/ar-BB1akgsf

The Death/Resurrection "no oficial" Polaris by Five

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Interesting they may be getting ready to revel they are mutants
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Are we allowed to talk about her here?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenr...lutionary/amp/
    Thank god!!! It's only a matter of time before Marvel revert the twin back to being mutants in the comics and I'm all for it. Sure Wanda has the privilege of have the magic side of her keep her sort of relevant, but with his mutanthood, Quicksilver has a deep void that no writer seem to want to fill. With him back in the mutant fold and back as Magneto's son, stories can fly freely.

Okay so this is my first time uploading here so please bear with me if something goes wrong...

SWORD #1 Textless Preview

https://www.polygon.com/2020/10/26/2...-abigail-brand

More about Magneto's role in SWORD from the interview:

the new SWORD features six division heads (each a Krakoan citizen), with Magneto serving as the liaison between Krakoa’s ruling Quiet Council and SWORD.

Thank you canīt wait to read Ewing take on Joanna, Magneto, Cortez and Brand interacting. Now we just need Pietro around to complete the picture.

“You can read [SWORD] for these vast outer space concepts and gigantic intergalactic empires being dealt with diplomatically—and occasionally undiplomatically—or you can look at it on this organizational level. It’s a space force accelerator, the Next Generation/Deep Space 9 thing where all these divisions and departments are butting heads with each other. Go even further to the ground and it’s characters: Frenzy, Cortez, and Magneto are on the same station and there’s a lot of history there. What happens when Cyclops visits and Frenzy sees this guy that she used to be really into in a very unhealthy way?”

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Thank you canīt wait to read Ewing take on Joanna, Magneto, Cortez and Brand interacting. Now we just need Pietro around to complete the picture.
    You're very welcome! I think a few weeks ago on Twitter, Marte Gracia said he really liked the way Al Ewing wrote Magneto so I'm super excited to see what Ewing has in store for us.

Agreed on Quicksilver. I miss him being in X-Books . But hey I also just realised that there is a possibility that Magneto and his *wipes tears of joy* grandson may cross paths seeing as though he's married to Emperor Hulkling and SWORD would probably take some interest in a space emperor (and I guess it's not too far-fetched to assume that his hubby, Wiccan, may make some appearances). So a potential Magnus family reunion ya know .

Awesome I canīt wait to see Ewing take on Magneto.

I think we can be sure to see some interaction between Billy, Teddy and Magneto, after all they are dealing with galactic empires and the most famous on the marvel universe besides the Shiar are precisely the Skrulls and the Kree also SWORD is bassically a sequel of the end of EMPYRE and Teddy and Brand have that scene still in their future so... I donīt know how Billy and Magneto will get along, las time they saw each other they were at least sure to be related in some way and now it all is still in the air, I suppose Wanda told him all about AXIS so unless they undo the retcon before they get to talk to each other I think Ewing will have to stablish a new dynamic between them, but yes, the potential family reunion with Magneto, Billy, Teddy and maybe Tommy, Pietro and hopefully Lorna and Wanda on this title is one more reason to be excited

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    There was another of these "official" books last year that claimed Wanda's powers were not in any way occult or mystical.
    Last edited by Relugus; 10-27-2020 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Tweak