Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Thanks for your answer! I totally agree anout the Vision fight. After all the stuff he says about the Inhumams teaching him poorly, too. Or maybe that comes later.

Did Carol say they should kill Wanda or just Emma Frost? I always liked that friendship. I loved that they hugged when Wanda came back.
    Last edited by coveredinbees; 05-03-2020 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    Thanks for your answer! I totally agree anout the Vision fight. After all the stuff he says about the Inhumams teaching him poorly, too. Or maybe that comes later.

Did Carol say they should kill Wanda or just Emma Frost? I always liked that friendship. I loved that they hugged when Wanda came back.
    Emma and Scott wanted to burn Wanda. Mags didn't want that to happen, stood in the way of it. Carol and Wanda interaction wasn't really until that issue of AvX #0. And there hasn't been really anything much since. Except that mention in Wanda's solo.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Emma and Scott wanted to burn Wanda. Mags didn't want that to happen, stood in the way of it. Carol and Wanda interaction wasn't really until that issue of AvX #0. And there hasn't been really anything much since. Except that mention in Wanda's solo.
    Wanda and Carol we’re together in Star 3.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Thank you all again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Wanda and Carol we’re together in Star 3.
    Ah yeah, I forgot about that, that fast. Because there again, wasn't much there.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

If or when Marvel makes Wanda and Pietro mutants again, how would their powers be explain? For me I think they should say Wanda's mutant power is to affect probability by manipulating ambient magical energy surrounding her the same way Magneto manipulates magnetic fields. That way she can still be a sorcerer instead of a reality wraper. As for Pietro, maybe he could have some limited Space/time manipulation which allows him to move through "normal" space at an accelerated rate -- almost a kin to how Tempo's powers work.

BANNED

they should never be mutants again, bring back anya with mutant powers

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    If or when Marvel makes Wanda and Pietro mutants again, how would their powers be explain? For me I think they should say Wanda's mutant power is to affect probability by manipulating ambient magical energy surrounding her the same way Magneto manipulates magnetic fields. That way she can still be a sorcerer instead of a reality wraper. As for Pietro, maybe he could have some limited Space/time manipulation which allows him to move through "normal" space at an accelerated rate -- almost a kin to how Tempo's powers work.
    That would make a great deal of sense, but Wanda would definitely need to keep her connection to Chthon as a power source granted to her at birth. I feel like it’s an important part of her storyline. For Pietro, it would certainly explain why Pietro was able to resist and push past Tempo the one time they faced off in X-Factor.

You’re far from alone from hoping the Axis retcon is undoubtably. It often feels like fans and industry insiders can’t stop searching for any and all signs from Marvel that it will be.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    No.

Bring back Zaladane instead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    No.

Bring back Zaladane instead.
    we have two spots to fill, bring them both

Spectacular Member Voices From the Eyrie's Avatar

Bringing back Anya is almost like bringing back Uncle Ben. Her death and Magneto's reaction to it are a huge part of what makes him who he is, what drives him and pushes him. Bringing her back would be as bad as bringing back Emily Osborn (*glares in Dan Slott's direction*).

I'm good with this.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Last I noticed, being a mutant isn't a reward for good behaviour…

And for Anya, it's funny that, people strongly on mutant side aren't tolerant enough to accept that people can be just human with no powers and that is still ok.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

A sort of Theory of everything…

A Theory of Everything would unify all the fundamental interactions of nature: gravitation, strong interaction, weak interaction, and electromagnetism. Wikipedia.
    Scientists would have a lot of work to do if mutants existed: all these theories to be rewritten…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe