Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Wanda will not be a mutant in Wandavision, and the comics won't make her a mutant again.
    May it be a final nail to this argument.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Yes because a show about sitcom tropes leading into a magic/reality-warp/multiverse thing would never explore the “new relatives out of nowhere” trope.

No siree
    HoM wasn't the first time Wanda tapped into other realities. And the trailer and synopsis seem to hint at it being someone doing this to Wanda. It might not be HoM, but might be Nights of Wundagore. Especially with there being a guy named Herb there, who could be the High Evolutionary (Herbert Wyndham) and the hint of a misty mountain (maybe Mount Wundagore). There's been nothing about mutants, Pietro or Mags on set or anything in the premise. There's a rumor that the guy that played the Fox version of Pietro might be playing Mephisto. But it hasn't gotten past rumor phase yet.

Keep in mind that Chthon is THE reality warper. And might be who they are hinting at.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    HoM wasn't the first time Wanda tapped into other realities. And the trailer and synopsis seem to hint at it being someone doing this to Wanda. It might not be HoM, but might be Nights of Wundagore. Especially with there being a guy named Herb there, who could be the High Evolutionary (Herbert Wyndham) and the hint of a misty mountain (maybe Mount Wundagore). There's been nothing about mutants, Pietro or Mags on set or anything in the premise. There's a rumor that the guy that played the Fox version of Pietro might be playing Mephisto. But it hasn't gotten past rumor phase yet.

Keep in mind that Chthon is THE reality warper. And might be who they are hinting at.
    The more credible rumour is that Evan Peters is playing Quicksilver as WandaVision will tie into Spider-Man 3 and Dr. Strange 2 by starting the Multiverse story. Marvel wanted it hidden, but it got leaked twice (first his casting and second the Funko Pop), as they wanted it to be a Baby Yoda moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    The more credible rumour is that Evan Peters is playing Quicksilver as WandaVision will tie into Spider-Man 3 and Dr. Strange 2 by starting the Multiverse story. Marvel wanted it hidden, but it got leaked twice (first his casting and second the Funko Pop), as they wanted it to be a Baby Yoda moment.
    It's not a credible rumor. It's just a theory thrown out there. But there's been no Quicksilver on set. And filming has been wrapped up.

Now as far as Spidey and Doctor Strange 2. They might be leading towards multiple universes. They might be doing Spider-verse in Spider-man's film. In Doctor Strange 2, it's likely that since the synopsis is that Baron Mordo unleashes and unimaginable terror on this world, that it could be Shuma-Gorath who was the ruler of multiple dimensions.

The Funkos were photoshopped.

Unless you mean this scoop that didn't say anything about Peters:

Serlentpops has found the pack designated “WandaVision 2pk: Vision & Quicksilver”. The account has been a reliable source of Funko leaks in the past and has consistently reported on future sets before being officially confirmed.

Which could point to a set or something that got scrapped. We don't yet know. But it's not tied to either AJT or Peters.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 12-13-2020 at 04:01 PM.

BANNED

those were false rumours

BANNED

i don't want more of this, because this is all we will get with mutant wand

Incredible Member

It's not a credible rumor. It's just a theory thrown out there. But there's been no Quicksilver on set. And filming has been wrapped up.
    Charle's Murphy reported it and he's a lot more credible than most are. Also, why would you know whether or not Quicksilver has been on set? If they are attempting to keep it a secret, then they'll take measures to keep it that way.

Now as far as Spidey and Doctor Strange 2. They might be leading towards multiple universes. They might be doing Spider-verse in Spider-man's film. In Doctor Strange 2, it's likely that since the synopsis is that Baron Mordo unleashes and unimaginable terror on this world, that it could be Shuma-Gorath who was the ruler of multiple dimensions.
    Feige already said that the multiverse story starts in WandaVision.

The Funkos were photoshopped.
    I don't know what you're referring to here.

Unless you mean this scoop that didn't say anything about Peters:

Serlentpops has found the pack designated “WandaVision 2pk: Vision & Quicksilver”. The account has been a reliable source of Funko leaks in the past and has consistently reported on future sets before being officially confirmed.

Which could point to a set or something that got scrapped. We don't yet know. But it's not tied to either AJT or Peters.
    I did mean that and the image used in that just used easily acquired images of Vision and Quicksilver, but it is logical enough to assume that of the two actors - the one we know is in the show would be Quicksilver.

The Mephisto theory is the one that i've seen floated around it has entirely no basis, it literally seems to be a rumour started on Reddit.

Charle's Murphy reported it and he's a lot more credible than most are. Also, why would you know whether or not Quicksilver has been on set? If they are attempting to keep it a secret, then they'll take measures to keep it that way.

Feige already said that the multiverse story starts in WandaVision.

I don't know what you're referring to here.

I did mean that and the image used in that just used easily acquired images of Vision and Quicksilver, but it is logical enough to assume that of the two actors - the one we know is in the show would be Quicksilver.

The Mephisto theory is the one that i've seen floated around it has entirely no basis, it literally seems to be a rumour started on Reddit.
    Charles Murphy is touch and go. Like all rumor pages. So it's still something we don't know for sure. They had reports of everyone else on set. Are you gonna believe Charles or not? Because he reported on some of that and it was backed up by Marvel. Quicksilver being there has not yet. I hope he's there. He needs to be, but I don't see a sense in getting hopes up to have them dashed if he's not.

And it still could without Wanda's powers. People act like this version has reality warped.

There were pics of Funkos that were released that ended up not being real.

Mephisto or Quicksilver could be false. They are rumors. I hope for Quicksilver more than Mephisto, because Mephisto is over-used.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post

i don't want more of this, because this is all we will get with mutant wand
    Truth, and it's all been antagonistic and hasn't helped either side.

I think that Evan Peters is playing Mephistopheles.

Yeah, I just hope not. Mephisto is boring. He's like the universal homewrecker plot device.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Wanda will not be a mutant in Wandavision, and the comics won't make her a mutant again.
    Fairly credible rumours suggest otherwise. Including Beast and Magneto reaching out to her and Quicksilver recently.

I think that Pietro not being there could be explained very easily: Wanda or whoever is responsable for this reality("WestView") existing isn't just... Well, creating a whole actual universe with people in it. They're physically distorting reality around a physical place, with real people in it that just don't remember their real lifes. That's why there's some sort of barrier around it that SWORD has to try and penetrate. That's why Monica can just be thrown there even if Wanda or the villain didn't create a reality with her in it. That's why Agatha says "Are you here to help us?". Cause those are all real people being trapped.

If that's the case, Pietro isn't there simply because he's not there. The only people who would have been "created" inside this reality would be Billy and Tommy(and maybe Vision, but I also think it's possible that his body was in SWORD and it ended up inside WestView). And their existence(in a way that they're not just "fake") could be explained by these rumors that not everyone believes.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 12-15-2020 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Fairly credible rumours suggest otherwise. Including Beast and Magneto reaching out to her and Quicksilver recently.
    You are talking about a joke page in Strange Academy for the book intro. She's been friends with Beast since he was on the Avengers. And the very page has Mags mention them not being related but still wanting to keep in touch

Usually these types of pages are throw away, and just meant for a laugh. There isn't anyone that's read anything Wanda in recent years that would believe they'd go into any personal relationships. They won't even go into her relationship with Brother Voodoo.

Art by Lukas Werneck

I think this looks very nice but it kind of reminds me of the Xorneto suit from Planet X ...