Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I know it`s just the gameplay and it has a story of it`s own but imo Axis was some time ago, they would know they are not family anymore would they? or at least the marvel people would send them the memo

I saw Busiek putting the foundation with Morgan`s Le Fay world, even with the world just going white effect and Bendis developing the story from there, the problem was that he completely meesed up Wanda`s characterization and didn`t seem to care much about her story to do HoM neither did he have an end point for her the way Claremont did for Jean after Dark Phoenix. He just dropped the ball with Wanda and her motivation. But the art and the concept was so attractive I can see why visual mediums like the games and movies are interested in HoM.

GenericUsername: Yes sometimes is teasing and sometimes they are clues that lead to future stories, I guess we will see what will it be.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 01-08-2020 at 11:39 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Not everyone does. Some people stop reading. I've come across plenty of fans that have no idea they were retconned out. You'd have to ask those game devs themselves. MFF is done over in Korea. Other countries have even a hard time getting comics. Family for 30 years, then not for five. Some people are gonna know the 30 years first.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Not everyone does. Some people stop reading. I've come across plenty of fans that have no idea they were retconned out. You'd have to ask those game devs themselves. MFF is done over in Korea. Other countries have even a hard time getting comics. Family for 30 years, then not for five. Some people are gonna know the 30 years first.
    Agreed I just think it`s curious and it may or may not lead to something else.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

I just wouldn't count it from games, because devs have been open about that sort of thing. Marvel doesn't even push them to do events. They decide to do them, because of course if you tie into a movie, you sell stuff better. Which is why they all do the movie tie-ins.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Yes but if marvel wants to keep the Axis retcon why make the dialogue of the characters in the games seem like they are still family? why sell images, toys and games that makes us remember House of M? why now?
    The uptick in HoM in merchandise is real. There are 9 House of M cards as part of the new Upper Deck 80th anniversary set. Tons of Wanda and Pietro and well puzzles like the one below. Though zero Lorna and she was written out of scenes she was in.
    Last edited by jmc247; 01-11-2020 at 07:25 AM.

BANNED

to be honest id rather get anya back somehow than to re-retcon the twin's status, too much bad blood and stories betwen magneto and the twins, bringing back ayna could be the glue for the magnet fam in krakoa, and give a little-older sister to lorna (since she died young im sugesting this scenario with anya coming back around the same age)

X-FACTOR #1

Written by Leah Willians
    Art by David Baldeon
    MUTANTS HAVE CONQUERED DEATH!
    By the grace of The Five, the resurrection protocols can bring back any fallen mutant. But such a huge enterprise isn’t without its problems and complications… When a mutant dies, X–Factor is there to investigate how and why to keep the rules of reincarnation. Writer Leah Williams (AMAZING MARY JANE, X–TREMISTS) and artist David Baldeón (DOMINO, WEB WARRIORS) take Northstar, Polaris, Prodigy, Eye-boy, Daken and Prestige into the world of murder and missing persons…

Last edited by juan678; 01-13-2020 at 12:12 PM.

by trshlrd, itself inspired by another text post
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

^ That's awesome LOL
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

i had the same reaction mags when finding out about lorna

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Yes that may be it, what makes me suspect something else may be or was in the works is that family tree from the Vision series as well as the family reunion of the PYM family given only the maximoffs didn`t show up.

Yes, it`s like reading tea leaves you are like is this a thing or I am just seeing things? XD

GenericUsername:

I agree I don`t think WandaVision WILL be HoM but they will definitely desing Wanda`s powers in a way similar to that crossover and nighmare is a good substitute for Pietro making Wanda build her own word, this time for his own reasons and not to save her.

I know it`s not a sure thing but imo marvel is kind of teasing it a little too much
    I would hope it's Chthon, not Nightmare. Nightmare has nothing to do with Wanda, he'd just be a totally random ass-pull villain with no ties or history with her. Nightmare would make WandaVision a Doctor Strange story, effectively reducing her to a plot device for Strange's adventure. For me, it's Chthon or get lost.

Given Wanda is going to be in Doctor Strange Nightmare is a big possibility, I think Chthon could be talked about as background for Wanda in WandaVision to explain her origin and powers and there`s also a big possibility for Mephisto instead of Nightmare given the presence of Wanda`s twins his presence would justify the need for Dr Strange and Wanda to join force and he`s kind of an enemy of both.

Imo to make justice to the Chthon story a movie or another series will have to be made imo so I hope a lot of ppl see this one because that would help for Disney to make a new series or more seasons for WandaVision.

Today 75 years old