Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Definitely not a fan of Sharon biting the dust. No way no how.

Fantastic Member

*reads solicitation*

It's clearly misleading and probably playing off of comic fans fears, but ughhhhhhh

Star-baby!!! Guess the Avengers are co-parenting. Which is cool, I can dig it, because I find the entire thing too cute and sweet and the thought of Tony-Thor-Steve sharing diaper duty too precious for words.

Quote Originally Posted by justanotherclassic View Post
    *reads solicitation*

It's clearly misleading and probably playing off of comic fans fears, but ughhhhhhh
    Right?! What is this nonsense?!

what if tony pops a unibeam through starbaby and it becomes a super starbaby unibeam

what if steve straps starbaby to the shield and throws it and she turns the shield into a destructo disk that slices khonshu in half

what if thor took the strap of mjolnir and--
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    what if tony pops a unibeam through starbaby and it becomes a super starbaby unibeam

what if steve straps starbaby to the shield and throws it and she turns the shield into a destructo disk that slices khonshu in half

Well now I am imagining Starbaby as the Marvel equivalent to Jarro.

9604954a7fbbeb8396a73a9d2ea9094c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

Certainly redefines Take Your Daughter to Work Day.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    Right?! What is this nonsense?!
    I had literally (1) day of not worrying about Sharon Carter.

But I assume there will be a third option everyone figures out, because that would not be a very well-received return of Peggy to literally kill Sharon so she can live. It's just annoying that they're making this the setup.

I had literally (1) day of not worrying about Sharon Carter.

But I assume there will be a third option everyone figures out, because that would not be a very well-received return of Peggy to literally kill Sharon so she can live. It's just annoying that they're making this the setup.
    Yeah, I'm 99.9% there is a twist, here. Plots where one character is sacrificed for another rarely work out to the benefit of the survivor, just look at how fast the MCU fandom turned on Clint Barton after Endgame. I doubt Marvel wants to make Peggy hated (unless she's a villain, like her mentor Alexa).

Fantastic Member

Yeah, I'm 99.9% there is a twist, here. Plots where one character is sacrificed for another rarely work out to the benefit of the survivor, just look at how fast the MCU fandom turned on Clint Barton after Endgame. I doubt Marvel wants to make Peggy hated (unless she's a villain, like her mentor Alexa).
    Turning 616!Peggy evil and trying to kill Sharon would probably be the most hilarious **** you to MCU Synergy out there.

Extraordinary Member

Turning 616!Peggy evil and trying to kill Sharon would probably be the most hilarious **** you to MCU Synergy out there.
    Or it is a misdirect and Peggy sacrifices her life to return Sharon to youth.

BANNED

mcu fans turned on clint?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    mcu fans turned on clint?
    From what glimpses I've seen, which isn't much because most of my timeline is mostly fellow comic fans who adore Clint, but sometimes I'll read the comments under posts made by the general Marvel Entertainment account, and fans there seem to have strong opinions on who should have made it out of Endgame, who shouldn't have. As a Black Widow fan, myself, I do admit that her death was hard for me to watch, but, as a Kooky Quartet fan with a deep adoration of Clint and Steve's comic bond, Clint's death would have been hard for me, too, in any universe, so... I pick neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Or it is a misdirect and Peggy sacrifices her life to return Sharon to youth.
    Ohh, that's a good one!

BANNED

From what glimpses I've seen, which isn't much because most of my timeline is mostly fellow comic fans who adore Clint, but sometimes I'll read the comments under posts made by the general Marvel Entertainment account, and fans there seem to have strong opinions on who should have made it out of Endgame, who shouldn't have. As a Black Widow fan, myself, I do admit that her death was hard for me to watch, but, as a Kooky Quartet fan with a deep adoration of Clint and Steve's comic bond, Clint's death would have been hard for me, too, in any universe, so... I pick neither.
    hmm i have seen such comments

with crits based on sacrificing another woman for male angst like gamora for quill/thanos, how clint kinda became the punisher/ronin killing yakuza

though i guess the kooky quartet is now just a duet in the mcu