Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Interesting vid there. Thanks for sharing.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Interesting video! And I agree with it to a degree. Arguably Cap’s most interesting stories: the original Secret Empire (Englehart), Captain America No More (Gruenwald), (peripherally) Waid’s Operation Rebirth as Steve was exiled, the current Coates run, Civil War, pits Steve against the government. The thing I like about the character best is the fact that he is not blindly loyal, his form of patriotism is to question everything, and then value integrity over all, especially value integrity over the government, even if it makes his life infinitely harder to do so, even as he suffers for it. It’s an integral part of why the character so resonates.

Alex Ross recently posted his cover art for Cap #26 with the tags “new” and “breaking news”. And while it’s gorgeous, the way his work ALWAYS is (we’re so lucky to have him), the most interesting thing about it for me is what it reveals: a) guess Cap #25 is NOT the last issue of the current run like a lot of us, myself included, had assumed b) Coates is staying(?) (which is absolutely fine by me, I’ve enjoyed his run) c. Thaddeus Ross somehow becomes Red Hulk again.

And here’s a link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/thealexrossart/s...966320128?s=21

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    Alex Ross recently posted his cover art for Cap #26 with the tags “new” and “breaking news”. And while it’s gorgeous, the way his work ALWAYS is (we’re so lucky to have him), the most interesting thing about it for me is what it reveals: a) guess Cap #25 is NOT the last issue of the current run like a lot of us, myself included, had assumed b) Coates is staying(?) (which is absolutely fine by me, I’ve enjoyed his run) c. Thaddeus Ross somehow becomes Red Hulk again.

And here’s a link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/thealexrossart/s...966320128?s=21
    Well apparently Gamma makes you immortal...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Well apparently Gamma makes you immortal...
    Yes, but Ross was depowered, wasn’t he? I have Immortal Hulk on my pulls but I haven’t read the last issue yet so I admit I could be behind if this changed?

I wonder if this will tie-in to what Ewing is doing with the Hulk mythos.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if this will tie-in to what Ewing is doing with the Hulk mythos.
    I have that same question! I can’t see how they wouldn’t tie-in. We did recently have that Cap cameo in the Hulk book.

Extraordinary Member

Yes, but Ross was depowered, wasn’t he? I have Immortal Hulk on my pulls but I haven’t read the last issue yet so I admit I could be behind if this changed?
    Maybe once Gamma always gamma...Unless it is Robert Maverick

Preview pages for this week’s Cap #21...

Preview pages for this week’s Cap #21...
    Cont...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Maybe once Gamma always gamma...Unless it is Robert Maverick
    Yeah, that’s most likely what they’re going for here.

hmm. Alexander Lukin in Madripoor. That's not good. I wonder is Wolverine aware of this?

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Captain America is awesome but I have to say that DC could use him especially with the Event Leviathan & the Joker War or 3 Jokers !
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Today’s release (issue #21) was excellent! I’ve missed the Cap book so much and it’s awesome to see it come back with a bang. Page turner from start to finish. Can’t wait for the next issue!