Mighty Member

Post After King in Black,Guardian of the Galaxy is next to have their own event.

After KIB event conclude in March, Gotg run has tease something calls " Liftoff" on the cover banner issue 9 start with the countdown 4. Which mean the countdown will conclude until March with number 1. Just after the KIB finish its final issue. What do you think about that ?

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    After KIB event conclude in March, Gotg run has tease something calls " Liftoff" on the cover banner issue 9 start with the countdown 4. Which mean the countdown will conclude until March with number 1. Just after the KIB finish its final issue. What do you think about that ?
    I imagine it will be something that takes place just within the Guardians own book.

Mighty Member

Yeah I can see it being more of a Guardians story than an actual event. Much like Last Remains is to Spider-man. It may have faint ties to SWORD, but I doubt if we'll see much in the way of an actual big Crossover yet (especially as by then, Sword will still need to establish a status Quo for the series).
    I'll find it odd if it's the end of Ewing's run too, as it implies that writers just don't know what to do with them.
    Hopefully it isn't as it's a pretty fun run for the most part.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    Yeah I can see it being more of a Guardians story than an actual event. Much like Last Remains is to Spider-man. It may have faint ties to SWORD, but I doubt if we'll see much in the way of an actual big Crossover yet (especially as by then, Sword will still need to establish a status Quo for the series).
    I'll find it odd if it's the end of Ewing's run too, as it implies that writers just don't know what to do with them.
    Hopefully it isn't as it's a pretty fun run for the most part.
    It’s the end of Ewing’s run??

ewing is on guardians for the forseeable future, he's the new boss of marvel cosmic
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Maybe it will be an event with some origional mini-series to make it an event.