Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Lemme guess. There's no reaction, follow up, or attempt by Batman to turn her good again. It just becomes the new status quo, and the next time they meet she's back in her Year One costume as if there's nothing happened in between.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Lemme guess. There's no reaction, follow up, or attempt by Batman to turn her good again. It just becomes the new status quo, and the next time they meet she's back in her Year One costume as if there's nothing happened in between.

after "The Last Laugh!" in Detective Comics Issue #570 released on January 1, 1987 ,
    Selina's next appearance was in "Who I am, How I came to be" in Batman Issue #404 released on February 1, 1987

Right After Selina's mind was changed and went back to her old ways with Bruce losing her , it seemed like there was a significant change to her character like a reboot
    Last edited by Starrius; 01-03-2020 at 01:40 PM.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire.
    It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/teen-...rfire-1975639/

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson.
    This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.
    http://www.facebook.com/SpiderManMaryJane/

Because of course, she was rebooted. Anyone who existed on both Earths 1 and 2 was merged, usually resulting in backstory alterations. Nightwing was a rare exception to that - he avoided this because Earth 2 Robin (a middle aged Dick!) made it over to the merged Earth, only to die in the Crisis's final battle.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman