View Poll Results: Who do you want to see more of in 2020?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Candra

15 12.50%
  • Cassandra Nova

20 16.67%
  • Deathbird

34 28.33%
  • Dragoness

22 18.33%
  • Hordeculture

23 19.17%
  • Lady Deathstrike

22 18.33%
  • The Mastermind Sisters

36 30.00%
  • Phantazia

23 19.17%
  • Sat-Yr-9

20 16.67%
  • Selene

58 48.33%
  • Spiral

42 35.00%
  • Unuscione

29 24.17%
  • Vertigo

22 18.33%
  • Zaladane

24 20.00%
  • Other

23 19.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

I don't know if someone told about Typhoid Mary (& Co.) already.

Fantastic Member

Selene all the way. She should have been an Apocalypse level villain. I would love to see her collaborate with Mr. Sinister and his shenanigans. I wonder if she felt some type of way not being part of the quiet council nor the hellfire club. I’d love to see her be petty with Emma. She would make a good bride for apocalypse. That would make one power couple esp since Apocalypse is venturing into the magic stuff these days. So much potential storylines. Hopefully, Hickman sees her potential.

so who even counts now, since former villains are joining up as one big family on Krakoa?

candra.jpg

Candra had a really cool, mysterious look in a flashback from Black Cat #7. It's a refreshing change from the 90's comics' obsessions with women in bondage gear.

Ugh, this ho back.

Havok better get his Goblin prince outfit back

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Havok better get his Goblin prince outfit back
    Mutants wear mutant (and BDSM-inspired) clothes.

so what is... Madelyne's personality at this point? is it still accepted she was a clone, created and educated by Mr Sinister? Does she have any natural powers? how is she still the "goblin queen" without a connection to any demons like S'ym or N'astirh?

what are her goals? does she hate Jean? how many phoenix resurrections was she around for? does she desire the power herself?

what is her relationship to Cable? a lot of people forget it was she that actually gave birth to him, not Jean. (Yes, time travel Jean and Scott raised him as Slym and Redd, but anyway)..

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Mutants wear mutant (and BDSM-inspired) clothes.
    ..and they say "NO!" to slut-shaming.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what is... Madelyne's personality at this point? is it still accepted she was a clone, created and educated by Mr Sinister? Does she have any natural powers? how is she still the "goblin queen" without a connection to any demons like S'ym or N'astirh?

what are her goals? does she hate Jean? how many phoenix resurrections was she around for? does she desire the power herself?

what is her relationship to Cable? a lot of people forget it was she that actually gave birth to him, not Jean. (Yes, time travel Jean and Scott raised him as Slym and Redd, but anyway)..
    I'll tackle these lol

1) Don't know her personality but just going off that one image looks like she is in "Badass Boss Bitch" mode

2) Yes she is a clone created by Essex, and Essex is in this book so there we go

3) Natural powers = ?

4) Why would she stop having demon ties?

5) Goals judging by that cover seem "to be a menace to the Hellions squad" possibly linked to Essex's presence but we don't know

6) Not sure if she despises Jean but if she does, she definitely has good reason for it

7) How many resurrections was Maddy around for... huh? I don't understand

8) Does Maddy desire to possess the Phoenix Force? I don't know. Maybe.

9) She is Cable's mom. As for "relationship" not much besides biological mom sadly. More of a bond with Nate Grey.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I'll tackle these lol

1) Don't know her personality but just going off that one image looks like she is in "Badass Boss Bitch" mode

2) Yes she is a clone created by Essex, and Essex is in this book so there we go

3) Natural powers = ?

4) Why would she stop having demon ties?

5) Goals judging by that cover seem "to be a menace to the Hellions squad" possibly linked to Essex's presence but we don't know

6) Not sure if she despises Jean but if she does, she definitely has good reason for it

7) How many resurrections was Maddy around for... huh? I don't understand

8) Does Maddy desire to possess the Phoenix Force? I don't know. Maybe.

9) She is Cable's mom. As for "relationship" not much besides biological mom sadly. More of a bond with Nate Grey.
    natural powers meaning natural super powers. Did Sinister give her some kind of latent powers with his machines? she was simply human for many years before her "rebirth" as the GQ.

if she still has "demon powers" where do they come from? at first it was the influence of N'Astirh and S'ym. But now.. does she have another demon partner to "gift" her mystic power?

Was she alive during the various comebacks of "The Phoenix" via Jean or Rachel or whomever else..

I'm just wondering what kind of independent personality she has at this point or if she's mainly in the thrall of someone else again.

To me, the original retcon of her as a clone was disappointing, and the way that Scott abandoned her at first was really egregious.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post

This could very easily be a "fresh slate" return. A lot of the stories she's been involved in since inferno have only twisted her continuity and characterizer trajectory into a tighter knot to untangle, which is a pretty admirable feat considering her tangliness to begin with. Her demonic dominatrix attire suggests her familiarity to readers is being pushed - comforting not alienating lol.

my guess is Wells is gonna feed us whatever tidbits we need to know for the story he wants to tell. Her relationship with the Phoenix, Sinister, N'astirh and co., are up to him. As are her goals and desires, but that goes without saying.

I voted for Hordeculture. The idea of mean Golden Girls fighting for environmental revolution is pretty charming in my eyes.

Also, yeah -- put Spiral on a team with Synch, Darwin, and Laura. That feels right for whatever reason.

-Pav, who loved their recent focus...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Why isn't Mystique on the list. Anyway I voted for Cass Nova, thanks to that E is for Extinction thread.

Amazing Member

THRENODY

Period.