Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

Outback_X that is GORGEOUS!!!

And LordAllMighty I have NO idea but she needs to appear soon. I am enjoying all these books, but I need my girl.

It is very rough enjoying all the books when your favorite character is not present. I'm hoping she shows up in XFactor after X of Swords because Shatterstar's attire on MojoWorld certainly reminded me of his heritage and I wouldn't mind Ali showing up in that book. It is very well done. I'd also take her appearing in Hellions, I want to see how Zeb Wells would handle her.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    The only Claremazon that can shine while being hetero
    Which brings me to this...did I miss something and Dazzler is canonically Queer now? Or does she get admission to the LGBTIQX for her status as a Disco Icon?

Being sold here...
    https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/49...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

I like Dazzler. She is one of the rare mutants who is something else than mutant. It gives her depth. And as someone who has artistic ambitions, she has doubts and her path is not well-prepared.

As her success depends on being liked, she has to understand people and to know what they need: she is a people person.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

she's Queer. She canonically was trying to get into Nocturne's pants for most of NuExcalibur...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    she's Queer. She canonically was trying to get into Nocturne's pants for most of NuExcalibur...
    You got pics?

Extraordinary Member

You got pics?

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

So did Shatterstar being Dazzler and Longshots kid ever really get followed through on? I heard they wanted to approach it during PADs X-Factor with him and Rictor on the team but I never did read that era fully.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    So did Shatterstar being Dazzler and Longshots kid ever really get followed through on? I heard they wanted to approach it during PADs X-Factor with him and Rictor on the team but I never did read that era fully.
    It’s been established that Shatterstar is Dazzler and Longshot’s Kid.
    But also that Shatterstar is Longshot’s “father.”

Basically those time paradox’s that Mojoverse is known for.

What genre should Dazzler return as this time? What genre would you like to see Krakoa era Dazzler inhabit?
    Personally I’d like to see either like a Stevie Nicks Warrior Hippie vibe or like a Glam Death Metal aesthetic.
    Wbu?

Dazzler look book 2021 via Donna Missal
    9A5517B1-588E-4A37-85DF-FE7F205AB7C6.jpg
    A7671983-6064-427E-A09E-F18304AFBF84.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think it's really hard to try and constantly "re-invent" someone like Dazzler. In real life, pop stars and musicians can do it because... there's music. On a purely visual medium, it's just too difficult unless you have a real visionary artist... and artists these days just don't stay on titles for very long. (The post-S.H.I.E.L.D. "emo-Dazzler" was so outdated and cringe.)

So I think Dazz just needs to be represented as the classic pop goddess. The one that springs to mind is Kylie Minogue. No one can say a bad thing about her. She's always a ray of sunshine and that's how I'd like Dazzler to be characterized.

Yeah you hearKylie talk, and at first I didn’t get it, but after watching interviews with her, especially when she talks about her career, and you get this sense that actual honest to goodness pop stars who are humble and elegant and sexy and incredibly Kind and caring DO exist, and that maybe not everyone in entertainment is awful. I like the idea of Dazzler being like Kylie I’m this way. I get it now.

What genre should Dazzler return as this time? What genre would you like to see Krakoa era Dazzler inhabit?
    Personally I’d like to see either like a Stevie Nicks Warrior Hippie vibe or like a Glam Death Metal aesthetic.
    Wbu?
    Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I think it's really hard to try and constantly "re-invent" someone like Dazzler. In real life, pop stars and musicians can do it because... there's music. On a purely visual medium, it's just too difficult unless you have a real visionary artist... and artists these days just don't stay on titles for very long. (The post-S.H.I.E.L.D. "emo-Dazzler" was so outdated and cringe.)

To show Krakoa's classy side she wears fancy classical/opera dresses lol

Yeah you hearKylie talk, and at first I didn’t get it, but after watching interviews with her, especially when she talks about her career, and you get this sense that actual honest to goodness pop stars who are humble and elegant and sexy and incredibly Kind and caring DO exist, and that maybe not everyone in entertainment is awful. I like the idea of Dazzler being like Kylie I’m this way. I get it now.
    No disrespect because Stevie Nicks is a goddess! If Dazzler had been interpreted differently over the years, I'd be all down. But Allison was introduced as a disco diva and then a pop star and Kylie is literally still releasing disco music right now lol.