Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    Mighty Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    Ok, her crew be like:
    Lila Cheney
    Nightcat
    Miss Thing
    Sage
    Spiral
    Colleen Wing
    Frenzy
    Nico Minoru
    Mary Jane Watson
    Featuring:
    Northstar (he's around less cuz he's married)
    Archangel
    Shatterstar
    DJ
    Strong guy
    Spider Man
    Tony Stark
    Luke Cage
    Iron Fist
    Misty Knight

  2. #17
    Amazing Member Flameworthy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Ok, her crew be like:
    Lila Cheney
    Nightcat
    Miss Thing
    Sage
    Spiral
    Colleen Wing
    Frenzy
    Nico Minoru
    Mary Jane Watson
    Featuring:
    Northstar (he's around less cuz he's married)
    Archangel
    Shatterstar
    DJ
    Strong guy
    Spider Man
    Tony Stark
    Luke Cage
    Iron Fist
    Misty Knight
    I think Betsy should be should be added to the featuring list. They're practically besties.

    Has Ali ever interacted with Frenzy before?

  3. #18
    The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Decatur, GA
    Posts
    217

    Default

    I feel the ladies of the Outback era would still be close. Ali, Betsy, Rogue, Ororo should all be kinda tight, they all died and were brought back together, they survived an invasion of demons, the Brood, etc. Plus Ali and Betsy are shown to be close as were Ali and Ororo (more back in the solo series day). I think she's tight with Piotr and Alex.

    I want her to be friends with Lorna, I don't know why, but I feel they would be a fun combination.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

  4. #19
    Mighty Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    I mean I feel like Alison is close to a lotta people cuz she's so approachable. But I think they should play up the contentious relationship between Dazzler and Polaris fans in the relationship between the two characters in the books.

  5. #20
    Post Editing OCD Confuzzled's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Swingin' Above Ya
    Posts
    9,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    I feel like this is what a Dazzler show is like:
    https://youtu.be/57cHzg9lszE
    But with more bass and dancing
    Grimes out here shadily lifting Bollywood song runs and calling it cyberpunk lmao. Compare 2:04 onwards to around the 4:55 point in the following vid.


  6. #21
    Mighty Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    Deadpool and Dazzler need to be in the next Deadpool film. They costar together enough in books. Plus this is totally their relationship:

  7. #22
    Mighty Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Grimes out here shadily lifting Bollywood song runs and calling it cyberpunk lmao. Compare 2:04 onwards to around the 4:55 point in the following vid.

    Honestly, this kind of appropriation should be disseminated in a proper Dazzler book. Her entire series needs to deal with mutant culture from varying pov' sand the predatory human nature of erasure and exploitation.

  8. #23
    Mighty Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flameworthy View Post
    I think Betsy should be should be added to the featuring list. They're practically besties.

    Has Ali ever interacted with Frenzy before?
    Fans are always shipping these two on teams and in lists together. It just needs to happen in canon. They seem like they'd have great chemistry. Joanna needs to get free and Ali is such an inspiration for that.

  9. #24
    Mighty Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Deadpool and Dazzler need to be in the next Deadpool film. They costar together enough in books. Plus this is totally their relationship:
    Barf, so effing gross

  10. #25
    Mighty Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    image.jpg
    This was adorable

  11. #26

    Default

    Where is dazzler????

  12. #27
    Mighty Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Former Morlock View Post
    Where is dazzler????
    They better have her ass out doing top secret missions that we get to read about later..,

  13. #28

    Default

    She's not even used as wallpaper anymore!

  14. #29
    The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Decatur, GA
    Posts
    217

    Default

    I have my fingers crossed she is used in X-Corp whenever that book finally drops or swings into X-Men or Marauders for an arc at least.

    Is it wrong this is the base of my dislike of Jubilee? Every time she gets pushed or used heavily Dazzler gets shelved. NOT. FAIR.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

  15. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomBoleyn View Post
    I have my fingers crossed she is used in X-Corp whenever that book finally drops or swings into X-Men or Marauders for an arc at least.

    Is it wrong this is the base of my dislike of Jubilee? Every time she gets pushed or used heavily Dazzler gets shelved. NOT. FAIR.
    It all went downhill from Jubilee’s first appearance. Dazzler was in limbo within 25 issues.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •