Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Alabama has five less points than Texas A&M has total yards. 45 to 50, respectively.
    This may be the most strangest lopsided game that involves top 25 teams.
    Texas a and m looks like freakin Florida international

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

A&M has had a shitty defense for three years now. Only difference between now and then is that they don't have Manziel to cover over their defensive ineptitude.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Tide are having a Super Bowl day today I'll be shocked if they score under 60

30-1 is tide advantage for,plays in opponents territory

Also Ohio state is demolishing Rutgers.

Spartans are kicking butt

Still too lazy to change Nick Soapdish's Avatar

As a Florida State fan, the Jameis Winston things have been immensely disappointing. I'm not watching the game tonight and I'm not sure if I'll watch another this season. I still hope that they win, but I can't get excited about it right now and I don't feel like I'm rooting for them. I'm glad that the university is having somebody outside conduct the hearing into how the university handled it (one of three former Florida Supreme Court justices, I believe), but they also need to suspend Winston until at least one of the two investigations is resolved (autographs, which I'm not sure if they've even started one, and the rape investigation). Yeah, innocent until proven guilty, but it's not a court of law and there is an awful lot of smoke (mostly from very minor incidents, but still plenty of incidents).

It was a heart attack game with fsu surviving. Rarely do you have offensive pi called including at the best time for the d which happened.

Also the uk wildcats go into Death Valley getting a big asskicking with the lsu tigers winning easily in a game that was never close. Are hihe uk wildcats simply fools gold that is getting exposed maybe also they couldn't beat Florida in regulation or triple overtime a Florida team that looks awful.

Florida gets demolished by the Missouri tigers in the damn swamp. Another stink it up performance vs a sec team by the gators.
    It's unlikely that Muschamp will be returning to the gators if they don't make a bowl game which is looking very likely.heck the gators might win one game to finish their season or none.

The way Alabama whipped Texas A&M...damn that was awesome.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The funniest , silliest news of the week is USC kicking former player Lendale White out of the locker room. Mostly former players who had the biggest success in college are allowed to go where they want. Even to the locker room to spur the newer guys on or be used to help land recruits. Pat Haden decided that White should be kicked out and it pissed him off who took to twitter to claim Haden was a f'n coward and deserves to be fired for how he's ran the program.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In another case of the referees trying to help Florida State win as usual (against Auburn weeks ago , they wouldn't count a TD , even though the announcer and TV audience saw the guy with half his body in the endzone) Brian Kelly lashed out at ACC refs for calling a flag on a clear play that Notre Dame was a go ahead TD to win the game. This is complete horse **** and getting really sad.

I can't wait for the day that Florida State has its National Championship yanked due to what is going on with their handling of the Jameis Winston deal. When that happens and the refs stop trying to help the team , life will go back to normal. Florida State should have 2 losses.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The way Alabama whipped Texas A&M...damn that was awesome.
    This coming a week after barely beating a mediocre Arkansas team.
    It goes to show you the unpredictability of college football.
    Some guy on cbs at halftime saying the aggies should walk all the way back to aggie land.

Also damn did the uk wildcats look putrid vs lsu tigers but then maybe we shouldn't surprised as they got exposed. It took them 3 overtimes and still they couldn't beat a pathetic gators team. They'll have a chance to redeem themselves on Saturday afternoon when they play the number one Mississippi state bulldogs at home on Cbs.

A Louisville restaurant owner has removed crab legs from the menu. No doubt this is a weekend only change that ends when fsu leaves Louisville.

Lane Kiffin is returning to rocky top this time as a member of one of their most hate rivals the crimson tide. This does make this game likely to be far more Interesting than past games considering the history.
    I'm hoping the vols finally put together a full game to beat a high quality opponent instead of seeing another harrowing result of blowing chances to win.

Gators opened a can of whoop ass demolishing the overrated bulldogs31-7

Boston College became bowl eligible with a 33-31 win over Virginia Tech. Sadly, the Eagles damn near gave the game away when they should've won going away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.