Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I feel like a FOOL!!! I should have remembered when the brilliant Kelly Thompson assembled their nearest and dearest for the friggin wedding. hahaha.
    I was surprised that she even remembered Bling!

And on the other side we have AXM by Soule by Soule where Gambit and Bishop were reunited after 10 years and never shared even a conversation in it. Well, we don`t speak about that book.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post

And on the other side we have AXM by Soule by Soule where Gambit and Bishop were reunited after 10 years and never shared even a conversation in it. Well, we don`t speak about that book.
    Yes I didn't follow that AXM run and had been meaning to ask folks: What is up with Remy and Lucas? Are they chill?

Yes I didn't follow that AXM run and had been meaning to ask folks: What is up with Remy and Lucas? Are they chill?
    AXM wasn`t a team book but a secret solo for X and Psylocke. Gambit and Bishop usually were staying in a group shots and doing nothing. No conversation among them. Just once when possessed Gambit brainwashed also Bishop. Not a good book.

A low mark for any comic. It costs so little for just a short exchange. Something to show us that characters know each other and in some cases are friends. I never finished that one. Gave it up after 3-4 issues.

Mighty Member

Forgive me Gambit fans -- Fambits(?) --- jk, okay so WHO are the people Remy is closest to? Like if he (and he alone) were to decide to invite some folks for a vacation, who would Remy invite?
    Rogue,
    Storm,
    Jean Luc his dad
    X23
    Pete Wisdom
    Professor X
    Bishop
    Wolverine (they don't really have a friendship more of a respectable competition where they like to drink and smoke and play cards and do some detective stuff together but they don't really get together to talk or anything)
    Deadpool (well they had a mini series together but Deadpool kinda has a crush on Rogue )

I think he would get along with Colossus and Magik and Nightcrawler with more development.

David Nakayama posted a cover.

Asked what people would like to see more. I answered: "Want to see Gambit throwing charged Royal Flush on Logan"
    David replied: A classic match-up. Sounds good to me!

https://twitter.com/Purplevit13/stat...20672184406021

Please comment or like his answer on twitter who would like to see such cover.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

That's cool that he replied. He seems to be pretty active about communicating with his fan-base. He seems like a big X-Men fan for sure
    Make Good Art

Asked what people would like to see more. I answered: "Want to see Gambit throwing charged Royal Flush on Logan"

Oh, I'm so glad you asked him! And his response was very promising! Honestly I don't know an artist that doesn't love to draw Remy. He's just too much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Rogue,
    Storm,
    Jean Luc his dad
    X23
    Pete Wisdom
    Professor X
    Bishop
    Wolverine (they don't really have a friendship more of a respectable competition where they like to drink and smoke and play cards and do some detective stuff together but they don't really get together to talk or anything)
    Deadpool (well they had a mini series together but Deadpool kinda has a crush on Rogue )

I think he would get along with Colossus and Magik and Nightcrawler with more development.
    You can probably add Jubilee. They were very good pals in the Marjorie Liu run, though you'd never know it from Excalibur.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    You can probably add Jubilee. They were very good pals in the Marjorie Liu run, though you'd never know it from Excalibur.
    Oh yeah he likes her. Not sure I seen too much of them in scenes just the two of them but they definitely have a bond you can tell by how they talk to each other

Mighty Member

Is this for just a variant comic cover or is there a video game around this?

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Is this for just a variant comic cover or is there a video game around this?
    Just a variant for comic.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=103276551

Gambit is mentioned as fugitive on cover. I hope he will appear in it.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Whoa, nice! I don't really want to have to get the full set to read this, but that's still cool
    Make Good Art

X Swords Destruction UNKNOWN COMICS exclusive variant by Mico Suayan.
    Probably means nothing to story inside.