Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Patrick Brown has been releasing some art he did for the new X-Men D+ designs that have been floating around

Attachment 101487

It's apparently official art too, so that's interesting
    I like the artwork.

I think we are all just used to Gambit having a different look and color schemes.

His eyes, while looking downward and are small, should have a little more of a red glow, because that is how Remy's look.

Fantastic Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Wait, what X-Men Disney+ stuff?

Astonishing Member

Disney + had some icons/avatars you could use and they made a section for the X-men. It was the animated series cast, but in different costumes. Which of course set off a bunch of speculation about why would Disney put that kind of effort into ‘just’ icons. The new designs have popped up on other some other things (like online coloring pages, short quizzes) So here is another, wonder what it is for, the speculation continues...
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Strange that artists are posting it on IG. I like costume but legs and boots are worse then classic.
    I like the legs, one purple stripe instead many pink diagonal stripes. The boots, I’m undecided, they’re smaller and streamlined it oddly less functional. The old silver ones looked like built in knee pads, etc. I really like the simpler top/shirt.
    Last edited by anyajenkins; 10-16-2020 at 07:35 PM.

Fantastic Member

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni63053286/?mode=desktop

Channing Tatum reportedly might show up in MCU. I doubt it would be to play Gambit but perhaps he will be involved in the Gambit project?

We Got This Covered is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Patrick Brown has been releasing some art he did for the new X-Men D+ designs that have been floating around

Attachment 101487

It's apparently official art too, so that's interesting
    Oooohhhh! I'm kinda digging this design. Much better than what we've seen in previous X-Men animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    https://www.imdb.com/news/ni63053286/?mode=desktop

Channing Tatum reportedly might show up in MCU. I doubt it would be to play Gambit but perhaps he will be involved in the Gambit project?
    Right now he is directing a Dog movie with his friend Red Carolin and starring in it.
    If it to be good then I am fine with Tatum and Carolin as Gambit showerunner or director.

I always supported Tatum as Gambit and still ok with such casting.
    Remember how Logan kicked Kitsch Gambit in Origins just for audience laugh? I doubt that such thing would happen with Tatum's Gambit now. His script was great for a movie. I hope that MCU will take a lot of things from it.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 10-18-2020 at 11:45 PM.

Rifght now he is directing a Dog movie with this frownd Red Carolin and starring in it.
    If it to be good then I am fine with Tatum and Carolin as Gambit showerunner or director.

Remember how Logan kicked Kitsch Gambit in Origins just for audience laugh? I doubt that such thing would happen with Tatum Gambit now. His script was great for movie. I hope that MCU will take a lot of things from it.
    Gambit's biggest problem in media, is most writers don't even like him, so obviously he's never been given a proper chance to shine, and is always... poorly utilized. Chief says Gambit needs writers that love the character to write him, and needs someone that can harness what he's truly capable of, and realize that that potential. She says "he'd be a show stopper if someone could do that (wink wink)". I also feel Channing Tatum would give this character the respect he deserves... or attempt to... my issue is, is he a good writer/director. Hopefully so...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    We Got This Covered is fake.
    By fake do you mean onion or do you mean it's unreliable and sometimes gets it wrong?

Fantastic Member

Rifght now he is directing a Dog movie with this frownd Red Carolin and starring in it.

Remember how Logan kicked Kitsch Gambit in Origins just for audience laugh? I doubt that such thing would happen with Tatum Gambit now. His script was great for movie. I hope that MCU will take a lot of things from it.
    I think you're right. Anyone who is cast as Gambit is more than likely going to have to fight for Gambit. There's so many people who would want to use Gambit as a prop character or a character meant to elevate others. But a good Gambit actor will know what should be done for the character to look good

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    By fake do you mean onion or do you mean it's unreliable and sometimes gets it wrong?
    A lot of fans complain that "We Got This Covered" gets facts wrong, use rumors as facts, and overall isn't wholly reliable.

I don't know myself too much, but I do know I've had a number of ppl tell me this.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    A lot of fans complain that "We Got This Covered" gets facts wrong, use rumors as facts, and overall isn't wholly reliable.

I don't know myself too much, but I do know I've had a number of ppl tell me this.
    Ah so it’s like gossip but. Still seems exciting

They constantly make stuff up for clickbait. They've "broken" that every animated Disney film ever made is getting a live action version (including Home on the Range).

All they do is make up an endless stream of horseshit so they can claim credit when inevitably the random number generator lands on something that actually happens

If Gambit was fighting Pogg in X Of Swords.

Cool game GAMBIT VS DONATELLO! (MARVEL VS Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) video. Just skip first minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t_6tLrYKko