Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

I got 80%.

Spectacular Member

I got 67%. I never get the minor differences between his classic costume

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Attachment 99513

Hey I was looking up Gambit quizzes and Found this cool one where you have to try to guess his costume. Full disclosure I only got like a 43% first time around lol. Can anyone beat that? Lol

https://www.sporcle.com/games/Mitche...ostumes-gambit
    14/30 48% Not bad Nice Find Thanks

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nopozyzy View Post
    I got 80%.
    Great job man!

Quote Originally Posted by Laemar View Post
    I got 67%. I never get the minor differences between his classic costume
    The classic costume for me was probably one of the easiest for me. The hardest for me were like X-treme and modern and days of future past and those ones lol. I couldn't remember the exact differences. I mean those that can are on another level lol

Quote Originally Posted by xfire2k13 View Post
    14/30 48% Not bad Nice Find Thanks
    Fun fact after like 20 more times of doing it I'm now up to 100% . And hey I'm really happy everyone is liking it.

I remember disliking Gambit's role in Red until he had one great issue (11) that turned around my opinion. Do you think one great Gambit issue in Excalibur can change your opinion of the book?

Quote Originally Posted by Nopozyzy View Post
    I remember disliking Gambit's role in Red until he had one great issue (11) that turned around my opinion. Do you think one great Gambit issue in Excalibur can change your opinion of the book?
    Definetely not. He wasn't bad in RED before awesome #11. I just needed more of him.

In Exclaibur he is a punchbag trash. The only thing to save him is to say that all this time it was a Skrull, lol.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Definetely not. He wasn't bad in RED before awesome #11. I just needed more of him.

In Exclaibur he is a punchbag trash. The only thing to save him is to say that all this time it was a Skrull, lol.

I think we all know whatís really going on with Gambit and the Excalibur writers.
    FB84DCE0-1DF2-41ED-B8BF-A9BE2FC2A51C.jpg

Please donít ask why I spent any time attempting this edit. I felt the need. And I could have done it better but the free program I downloaded on my phone had limited features for detail stuff

Amazing Member

Well, actually, I think it's just the opposite and all the X-Men have turned "evil". The fun will be when someone writes a story where Remy cannot be trusted because of his past after they have allied with Apocalypse, Sinister, The Shadow King and other X-villains without a hitch. Or how Gambit couldn't be an Avenger for the same thing after Wolverine, Sabretooth and Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    I think we all know what’s really going on with Gambit and the Excalibur writers.
    FB84DCE0-1DF2-41ED-B8BF-A9BE2FC2A51C.jpg

Please don’t ask why I spent any time attempting this edit. I felt the need. And I could have done it better but the free program I downloaded on my phone had limited features for detail stuff
    Lol, that`s funny!

Probably one of the coolest moments in Revolution

I just loooove how Claremont`s Gambit was planning ahead.

Hell to the yes! LOVE this issue. Other than not being fond of the uniform changes, revolution gave us some prime Gambit moments showing his cleverness and leadership potential.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Hell to the yes! LOVE this issue. Other than not being fond of the uniform changes, revolution gave us some prime Gambit moments showing his cleverness and leadership potential.
    Yes. He shined in Goth arc. Loved how supportive and trustful to his ideas Storm always was.

Oh wow, these pages really take me back. Costumes aside, this was an underrated era.
    Make Good Art

Spectacular Member

You can tell a lot about a writers intelligence by how they write. I think Claremont is a genuinely intelligent guy and I would guess a patient guy. He understands planting seeds and then going away for awhile then coming back. Then you have a some writers, who I won't name, who aren't really intelligent so instead of showing intelligence they write down a character saying something "wow so and so is so smart" even when their actions say otherwise. Oftentimes used to cover up plot holes.