Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    LOL I'm still trying to learn this site X'DDDD he should join the artist roster, and any artwork (requested) for this project would get commissioned
    Of course I would be happy to join any fun art projects Just say when you will need something.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Of course I would be happy to join any fun art projects Just say when you will need something.
    Oh absolutely! When this project is fully announced (sometime Oct-Nov) I'll definitely bring it here, so everyone can really respond with me and one of our writers in REAL time!

Btw did you ever get my PM? Its so much more to that introduction I gave...

Oh absolutely! When this project is fully announced (sometime Oct-Nov) I'll definitely bring it here, so everyone can really respond with me and one of our writers in REAL time!

Btw did you ever get my PM? Its so much more to that introduction I gave...
    Yes.I sent you 2 part message. And receiced 2 from you. Then I also send 1 with gratitude for info

Yes.I sent you 2 part message. And receiced 2 from you. Then I also send 1 with gratitude for info
    Yeh something went wrong, I recently sent you an awesome overview of Gambit's character, and the ideas being brought to his development. I see it nowhere in my sent box now.

I'll have to rewrite that info and send it to you later in the day

Yeh something went wrong, I recently sent you an awesome overview of Gambit's character, and the ideas being brought to his development. I see it nowhere in my sent box now.

I'll have to rewrite that info and send it to you later in the day
    Had nothing. I dunno. Deleted some old mails. Maybe my or your mail bag is full?

Had nothing. I dunno. Deleted some old mails. Maybe my or your mail bag is full?
    My email thing isn't full (yet) but... don't worry, I'll just rewrite what... I think I wrote you, and we'll go from there

Mighty Member

Fingers crossed that MCU Gambit will be good. Old D+ rumor sounded good.
    I tried to ask a question on Lords of the Long box to see if they had anymore info on it but they never replied. I definitely want to know more

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I did too! He's from the bayou and can nail all the athleticism. And he's got the pout lol.

Yeah, I feel like naturally he just wants to get a beer belly and chill, but he also has a crazy work ethic so he can get into crazy shape if he needs to!
    Well the good thing for actors is they get the best trainers and stuff and they get to take breaks between roles. Lol

I think I saw your question on Lords. They probably just have no news to answer.

Gambit by David Nakayama for Marvel Legends figure reveale at Hasbro

Mighty Member

I like how Gambit has a punch of cool hand poses and Rogue has 3 fists to punch you with lol

Hi guys -- hope you're all doing well. Miss you all. How's Gambit doing these days? I started to dip my toe back into X-Men comics recently but don't want to commit to buying much yet

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Hi guys -- hope you're all doing well. Miss you all. How's Gambit doing these days? I started to dip my toe back into X-Men comics recently but don't want to commit to buying much yet
    Long time, no see! Gambit is fine. Nothing great. He’s mostly just wallpaper right now with a couple cool moments, once in a blue moon. Most of the time he’s not being written well, though.
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Glad to see you Hope you are fine.
    Nothing good for Gambit so far. And it seems nothing will change for better soon

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Long time, no see! Gambit is fine. Nothing great. He’s mostly just wallpaper right now with a couple cool moments, once in a blue moon. Most of the time he’s not being written well, though.
    Glad to see you Hope you are fine.
    Nothing good for Gambit so far. And it seems nothing will change for better soon
    I know what you guys mean shoot me a pm when you can though. You two are super smart