Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Yeah this looks interesting. Would of course prefer more actual Gambit but at least his clone/child looks bad-ass. Wonder who is the mother or 2nd contributor to her DNA. Storm, Cece, or Bishop?
    What if it’s frenzy

Apologies to everyone wishing me congrats as I am not having a baby. When I said currently unborn baby, just meant that said hypothetical child had not been conceived yet rather than a baby being on the way. Poor choice of words as I read it again in light of the responses.

However, I did get engaged in China last week so there is hope for the future.
    *chuckles* we were all fished in.

Congrats on the engagement.

Yeah this looks interesting. Would of course prefer more actual Gambit but at least his clone/child looks bad-ass. Wonder who is the mother or 2nd contributor to her DNA. Storm, Cece, or Bishop?
    Wow, I feel duped, I didn't understand the second cover so didn't think much of it. My bet would be Cece, since that relationship was explored a little. Storm doesn't make sense to me but possible. All of Storm/Gambit relationships have been AU's.
    Last edited by Neko; 01-18-2020 at 11:07 AM.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Astonishing Member

Idk, the description/quotes say these are teenagers who have ‘looked up’ to the X-men and wanted to follow them, so they can’t really be chimeras or aged up kids. Unless they were chimeras that were ‘programmed’ to look up to the x-men (which would be messed up...) they seem like ‘random’ mutants with similar powers. Still, random teenager who looks up to gambit isn’t a bad thing (unless this is an ‘Incredi-boy’ situation. )

Remydat- Congrats on the engagement and any future potential kids.

I’m totally calling them as chimeras being the big twist of either the first issue or arc and I’m here for it.

Astonishing Member

If anyone would do something messed up like that, sinister would, especially if it was a secret experiment...

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I’m totally calling them as chimeras being the big twist of either the first issue or arc and I’m here for it.
    I’m looking for that to

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    What if it’s frenzy
    Forgot about Frenzy. That would be cool too.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

have you guys played gambit in mua3. his powerset in the game is pretty sweet.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I am happy that he is there but I have no Switch. I would buy this game if it was on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I am happy that he is there but I have no Switch. I would buy this game if it was on PC.

If it was on PC, I'd try it too. I had an old sega Xmen game and he was fun to play.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Spectacular Member

Apologies to everyone wishing me congrats as I am not having a baby. When I said currently unborn baby, just meant that said hypothetical child had not been conceived yet rather than a baby being on the way. Poor choice of words as I read it again in light of the responses.

However, I did get engaged in China last week so there is hope for the future.
    Congrats on the engagement friend! Very exciting news and amazing way to start 2020!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Hmmmm...my children have a switch. Wonder if I should invest in the game (given Gambit's inclusion) and take over!

Astonishing Member

Trying to cross post from the Tony thread, pics of the gambit funky pop. If it fails again, someone who was not up all night can try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Finally!

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

I was going to try to get a Switch soon when I get the funds for one. Glad to hear he has a good powerset

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    If it was on PC, I'd try it too. I had an old sega Xmen game and he was fun to play.
    I've been playing both X-Men and X-Men 2 on Sega. So fun. I played 2 a ton when I was a kid
    Make Good Art

Does Gambit in MUA3 has some characters that he works better in team?