Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
Yeah there's a particular property that I'll mention in a PM shortly, to explain the new historical angle of the Guild

The Lebeau Clan were mystics, from Jacques Lebeau, he was a mystic and while there's not much history past that, there's discussion to add history there, and just... give the whole history a bit of a facelift.

So when I said the Occult would have stronger focus... I didn't mean plot wise, I should have been clearer. So... mentioning Final Fantasy, where stories usually revolve around some epic conflict, with some aspect of mysticism through out... Kinda like that. More focus meaning to bring out the fact the Guilds deal in the Occult/Mysticism, but show them employ that knowledge and power during their combat and method of business. Use these powers to punish or stifle enemies, reveal traitors and snitches, enhance their combat and summon arcana circles and psionic weaponry to rip opponents/enemies to shreds. Show them astral project themselves in places to discover hidden secrets to exploit or steal. Use these powers to do remote assassinations... More over, let's see some DARK type of ritualistic stuff that delves into some gruesome Occult type of stuff. That's what I mean by "more focus" on their use of the mystical lol

Let me PM u cuz I'm not certain if I'm allowed to mention the inspiration in question.
Yeah I never played any Assassins Creed or Final Fantasy but I do get what you mean show them doing more than speaking so it takes up less time. I like that type of story but sure feel free