Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 449
  1. #91
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,953

    Default


  2. #92
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Loved this. See? Gambit is so freaking cool if they are creative enough. Blowing up Logan's face. If it wasn't for the horrible perm, I would have been sold (well until what eventually happens in Remy's storyline and why I never bought an Ultimate again afterwards).

  3. #93
    Incredible Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Thanks for posting this. Such a cool moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by LegoLiz View Post
    Loved this. See? Gambit is so freaking cool if they are creative enough. Blowing up Logan's face. If it wasn't for the horrible perm, I would have been sold (well until what eventually happens in Remy's storyline and why I never bought an Ultimate again afterwards).
    Yeah, I actually really liked Ult Gambit and his fights with Wolverine and Juggernaut were awesome. I picked up 13 and 14 of Ultimate X-Men and expected to hate it since Austen wrote it, but I thought it was a pretty good, new way to introduce him. It was just lame he wasn't in more.
    Make Good Art

  4. #94
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Thanks for posting this. Such a cool moment.



    Yeah, I actually really liked Ult Gambit and his fights with Wolverine and Juggernaut were awesome. I picked up 13 and 14 of Ultimate X-Men and expected to hate it since Austen wrote it, but I thought it was a pretty good, new way to introduce him. It was just lame he wasn't in more.
    Hi Sandmans_Raven! It totally agree. I really liked Ultimate Gambit - he was really cool and resourceful. I just meant I was sad he was killed during the Juggernaut fight and then Rogue absorbed him and I stopped buying after that. Thought they did him dirty in the end. Unless something else happened afterwards and I was boycotting?

  5. #95
    Incredible Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegoLiz View Post
    Hi Sandmans_Raven! It totally agree. I really liked Ultimate Gambit - he was really cool and resourceful. I just meant I was sad he was killed during the Juggernaut fight and then Rogue absorbed him and I stopped buying after that. Thought they did him dirty in the end. Unless something else happened afterwards and I was boycotting?
    Oh no I definitely agree. And it sucks because he had a ton of potential but was just underused and gone too soon
    Make Good Art

  6. #96
    Incredible Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    968

    Default

    Also, this could be promising

    Children_of_the_Atom-scaled.jpg
    Make Good Art

  7. #97
    Extraordinary Member Fokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    9,284

    Default

    Remy looks pretty fresh there. I love a sweeping mane.

  8. #98
    Dazed and Confused Neko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Also, this could be promising

    Children_of_the_Atom-scaled.jpg
    And Nightcrawler too, hmmm, this could be promising, indeed.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

  9. #99
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Also, this could be promising

    Children_of_the_Atom-scaled.jpg
    Sooooo excited!!!

    I hope it will be good. Can't wait for more news.

  10. #100

    Default

    So from the second image that's just come out it looks like this is the x-book which will focus on the new class of younger x-men, with a Gambit clone.

    Gambit being a part of this is good as he might actually have some good characterisation on a monthly basis.

  11. #101
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,953

    Default




  12. #102
    The Forever Walker remydat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegoLiz View Post
    Just wanted to say - congrats on baby on the way What a blessing and wonderful way to kick off the new decade!
    Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Yes-congrats remydat!

    I’ll admit that I’m not loving Excalibur, but Gambit had the only moment of ‘agency’ in the whole book. Gambit sending Rachel to ‘wake up’ rogue early, was practically the only thing any of the character that wasn’t because apocalypse manipulated them into it. Betsy is only captain Britain because apocalypse set it up, the exisits because those where the characters apocalypse summoned. Even rogue beating him in the end was because he let her, for reasons...
    Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Congrats remydat. Very exciting time for you. Good Health to you and your family.

    As far as comics go, I'll just see what comes out next and see if there is something that appeals to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Congrats, Remydat! Happy for you and your family, my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    Many congrats buddy!
    Apologies to everyone wishing me congrats as I am not having a baby. When I said currently unborn baby, just meant that said hypothetical child had not been conceived yet rather than a baby being on the way. Poor choice of words as I read it again in light of the responses.

    However, I did get engaged in China last week so there is hope for the future.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

  13. #103
    The Forever Walker remydat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityofAngels View Post
    So from the second image that's just come out it looks like this is the x-book which will focus on the new class of younger x-men, with a Gambit clone.

    Gambit being a part of this is good as he might actually have some good characterisation on a monthly basis.
    Yeah this looks interesting. Would of course prefer more actual Gambit but at least his clone/child looks bad-ass. Wonder who is the mother or 2nd contributor to her DNA. Storm, Cece, or Bishop?
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

  14. #104
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Apologies to everyone wishing me congrats as I am not having a baby. When I said currently unborn baby, just meant that said hypothetical child had not been conceived yet rather than a baby being on the way. Poor choice of words as I read it again in light of the responses.

    However, I did get engaged in China last week so there is hope for the future.
    Congrats with engagement, my friend

  15. #105
    Fantastic Member Sparta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Apologies to everyone wishing me congrats as I am not having a baby. When I said currently unborn baby, just meant that said hypothetical child had not been conceived yet rather than a baby being on the way. Poor choice of words as I read it again in light of the responses.

    However, I did get engaged in China last week so there is hope for the future.
    Congrats on the engagement All the best.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •