Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Icefanatic View Post
    You can find out more about it here:

https://gambitgazette.tumblr.com/pos...e-hunt-for-the
    Yes. I doubt that we would ever find more then that of this lost story.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Pretty cool Gambit animation I found on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/B8QsxSGH..._web_copy_link
    Make Good Art

Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Pretty cool Gambit animation I found on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/B8QsxSGH..._web_copy_link
    I like it. Thanks.

It appears Excaliber killed this thread. LOL

It's hard to find positives when month after month, there is this character that looks like the one you like and its nowhere near your idea of the character.

Please some writer, save Gambit.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Yeah.

I wonder. If you write a teambook. The fans of one of your characters don't like what you do. How can you call that a sucess? How do you spin it? Or do you just ignore it. Tell yourself that it's just one character? In Excaliburs case it's more then one though.

Agreed. That its more than one character. Which I base on other people's opinions. I won't buy this book. I never was onboard with the marriage and now Gambit is completely a purse or baggage to Rogue. Marriage is usually a partnership of equals. Gambit hasn't been an equal to Rogue since the mini. While some would argue he was treated better, it isn't much when all you got were action sequences.

Gambit and Rogue should not be in the same book, for Gambit to gain any of his old traits back, he needs to thrive on his own without Rogue. IMO.

Edit:
    I hope for a divorce.
    Last edited by Neko; 02-11-2020 at 06:21 PM.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Another Gambit Pop Vinyl (Bo Staff) will be available at Emerald City Comic-Con...

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/02...arvel-edition/

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    Another Gambit Pop Vinyl (Bo Staff) will be available at Emerald City Comic-Con...

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/02...arvel-edition/
    Well, it looks like I'll have to get that one too
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Agreed. That its more than one character. Which I base on other people's opinions. I won't buy this book. I never was onboard with the marriage and now Gambit is completely a purse or baggage to Rogue. Marriage is usually a partnership of equals. Gambit hasn't been an equal to Rogue since the mini. While some would argue he was treated better, it isn't much when all you got were action sequences.

Gambit and Rogue should not be in the same book, for Gambit to gain any of his old traits back, he needs to thrive on his own without Rogue. IMO.

Edit:
    I hope for a divorce.
    I’m with you Neko.

Astonishing Member

I admit Trini Gambit needs work but I would hope Vita version since he seems like he will be training a sidekick would do better.

I miss this Gambit. Sexy, competent, bad ass, enjoying the thrill of action Gambit. Excalibur is such a disservice to Remy.

It sucks because the only kinetic, athletic action we've seen was him jumping at -=[A]=- for 2 panels and maybe defending the lighthouse? Otherwise, he fell down a hole like he's Sokka and fell on his butt between panels in a fighting situation, because Betsy barged in to save his currently floored buttocks.

There has to be a payoff, but surely the editors could have noticed that Remy's been having a terrible showing with regards to dialogue and fighting for 6 whole issues. I was really hopeful that #7 would be a new chapter, but, alas.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I miss this Gambit. Sexy, competent, bad ass, enjoying the thrill of action Gambit. Excalibur is such a disservice to Remy.

Thanks for beutiful reminder

BANNED

I just want a moment to appreciate how Gambit goes against the grain most of the time!

The current Excalibur run comes to mind; and I'm not defending Tini's treatment of him in regards to other characters, but I feel like she's got that one little part of him right. He doesn't trust easy and he has good reason to; the boy knows a con when he see's it!

I love his savviness!