Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I found Marvel vs Capcom 2 on the X-Box marketplace. Such a great game. One of my favorite Gambit designs as well
    One thing I loved about the PS2 game was the different outfits you could unlock and the move set was so smooth for gambit. I loved playing him and I remember the game didn't have move lists so I had to try out and write down every special move he had. And I'm not complaining. I loved every second of learning his moves. And looking at it now it really felt like I was playing on awesome graphics on ps2 but looking at what we have now and going back and watching some videos I can see how bad the graphics were comparatively. I just never had a lot of money so didn't know what top tier stuff looked like. But here's a quick video of gambit in that game. It was great. Love him https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1hK0yidk-Ho.

Makes me wish ps4 had ps2 compatibility. Unless...does it? I need to check. And I'll let you know

Marcus To

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Marcus To

I actually love analyzing pictures like this because it often reflects characters story or the popularity with the fandom. Gambit in the far back hiding from the focus but large enough presence for you to see him there. Wolverine at the forefront as the face of the Xmen. Scott and Jean who are like the leaders of the team but to the side kinda like the parents of the group. Storm gets her own space because she has her own unique presence and random and beast with a smaller size but right in the front like the mascot of the group. Overall cool picture! Thanks for the find

Some WIP of Adam Kubert.
    Probaby a cover for Wolverine solo

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    I actually love analyzing pictures like this because it often reflects characters story or the popularity with the fandom. Gambit in the far back hiding from the focus but large enough presence for you to see him there. Wolverine at the forefront as the face of the Xmen. Scott and Jean who are like the leaders of the team but to the side kinda like the parents of the group. Storm gets her own space because she has her own unique presence and random and beast with a smaller size but right in the front like the mascot of the group. Overall cool picture! Thanks for the find
    You made a really good analyze

Fast colors by George Kambadais

Mighty Member

Interestingly I didn't even realize that was Rogue by Gambit Til I saw the hair in color lol.

Mighty Member

You made a really good analyze
    Well thank ya!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Some WIP of Adam Kubert.
    Probaby a cover for Wolverine solo

Adam Kubert always brings the gorgeous. I hope the X-office is going to hold on to him for more than 6 issues.

Mighty Member

Do you guys have any idea who you guys would like to see in a live action Gambit show or property?

I was thinking about it and there's an actor named Jacob Elordi who plays Nate Jacobs in Euphoria on HBO. He's 6'4. Really slender but strong build. I think he has the look for Gambit and could do the physical stuff. While I didn't love the show itself it produced 2 of my favorite male characters Fez and Nate. Complex and fun.

image.jpg

I wanted to just post a compilation of his scenes from euphoria but i didn't know the posting restrictions as its a rated r show from HBO. So I got this video that's more of a song/scenes hybrid cause it was the most tame thing I could find. But should also know there's still some harsh stuff in that. Too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-WVzX8pEqw

And on top of that I found this video that shows he is indeed an actor. He likes Heath Ledger, Joakim Phoenix and some other cool stuff in there if you're interested

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QqaM19iRO0Q
    Last edited by Gripstir; 06-13-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Do you guys have any idea who you guys would like to see in a live action Gambit show or property?

I was thinking about it and there's an actor named Jacob Elordi who plays Nate Jacobs in Euphoria on HBO. He's 6'4. Really slender but strong build. I think he has the look for Gambit and could do the physical stuff. While I didn't love the show itself it produced 2 of my favorite male characters Fez and Nate. Complex and fun.

image.jpg

I wanted to just post a compilation of his scenes from euphoria but i didn't know the posting restrictions as its a rated r show from HBO. So I got this video that's more of a song/scenes hybrid cause it was the most tame thing I could find. But should also know there's still some harsh stuff in that. Too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-WVzX8pEqw

And on top of that I found this video that shows he is indeed an actor. He likes Heath Ledger, Joakim Phoenix and some other cool stuff in there if you're interested

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QqaM19iRO0Q
    Don't know how good he is as actor but his look would probably be fine for Gambit.
    Also he is only 22 so he can play Gambit for a long time.

Mighty Member

Don't know how good he is as actor but his look would probably be fine for Gambit.
    Also he is only 22 so he can play Gambit for a long time.

The only drawbacks are he's Australian so idk if he can pull off a Cajun accent and also he is currently on Euphoria with Zendaya. The role he plays requires a lot of emotional scenes and I think he killed them all. In the linked video he talked about a journal he made to analyze the complexity of his character. As I said I didn't love the show itself but his acting and character work stood out to me as exceptional.

Blind Gambit vs Sabretooth.

I never realized he had a secondary mutation but I read during that era he became a precog. I have no recollection of this

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I never realized he had a secondary mutation but I read during that era he became a precog. I have no recollection of this
    To be fair, I don't think it's come up really since. And I think everyone decided to collectively forget that run
    Make Good Art