Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Attachment 97821

https://m.imgur.com/a/xvjMAj9

Anyone ever read X-men and Captain Universe? I can't say it's amazingly written and the characters seem a bit off but there's a nice little Gambit story in there. And I thought the premise of the book was cool as well
    Need to check it. Never even heard about it.

Any speculation on whether Remy may be in the Giant-Size Storm issue? I sure hope so!

I couldn't find where Dauterman has drawn him in a book before, but obviously he has close ties to Storm. He just seems like a good candidate based on the X-Men Monday interview.

935f1ebd690f3f2cee2ee94654015513.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Need to check it. Never even heard about it.
    It’s not the best and it’s kinda old but I liked a lot of small things about it. Hated some other stuff but gambit had a bit of growth but

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Any speculation on whether Remy may be in the Giant-Size Storm issue? I sure hope so!

I couldn't find where Dauterman has drawn him in a book before, but obviously he has close ties to Storm. He just seems like a good candidate based on the X-Men Monday interview.

935f1ebd690f3f2cee2ee94654015513.jpg
    Fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    I can't wait to see it. I'm sure it will be great, and sadly I am sure Marvel has no plans to mark the occasion in any way.
    Thanks. I hope it will be good.

Yeah. I am sure too. I tweeted White and others twice about his anniversary a few months ago when was asking to make Gambit solo by Donny Cates for Anniversary. Of course nothing will happen.

Mighty Member

Thanks. I hope it will be good.

Yeah. I am sure too. I tweeted White and others twice about his anniversary a few months ago when was asking to make Gambit solo by Donny Cates for Anniversary. Of course nothing will happen.

It might take an effort who exactly should we tweet stuff?

It might take an effort who exactly should we tweet stuff?
    You can tweet all x editors that are mentioned on book. Excalibur for example. Don't remember their names.

Mighty Member

You can tweet all x editors that are mentioned on book. Excalibur for example. Don't remember their names.
    Gotcha. I only just made a Twitter but I'm sure they'll listen to a new account

Mighty Member

image.jpg another potential actor for Gambit that I found. Sam Corlett. He starred on the last season of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. I still think Jacob Elordi would be a first choice but I think Sam does have very striking features and in a weird way kinda looks like Ed Skrien from Deadpool and Alita.

Here's a clip from the Sabrina show. I think there's a Gambitlike quality to him in this scene

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-UORXdWFDM

Lemme know do you think he has the charisma to pull it off?

image.jpg another potential actor for Gambit that I found. Sam Corlett. He starred on the last season of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. I still think Jacob Elordi would be a first choice but I think Sam does have very striking features and in a weird way kinda looks like Ed Skrien from Deadpool and Alita.

Here's a clip from the Sabrina show. I think there's a Gambitlike quality to him in this scene

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-UORXdWFDM

Lemme know do you think he has the charisma to pull it off?
    His look would be ok, I guess. Can't say about charisma. Not sure.

Gam.jpg

10 char

It seems that my Gambit MCU related question will be answered tomorrow by Mikey Sutton (The one who provides most MCU rumours). Fingers crossed for some good news.

Mighty Member

It seems that my Gambit MCU related question will be answered tomorrow by Mikey Sutton (The one who provides most MCU rumours). Fingers crossed for some good news.
    I remember I Dm'd another potential leaker and asked him about the Gambit Disney+ show and he didn't know anything about it. He found out Mikey Sutton was the source and said something like "the source is Mikey Sutton come on man" like he really didn't believe him. Then again the guy had tweets saying the same thing about grace Randolph and while she's not my favorite analyzer she does seem to have reliable Intel with credible sources. I wish Mikey Sutton had like Twitter or something now. I think he's only on Facebook and I refuse to get on Facebook ever again.

Mighty Member

His look would be ok, I guess. Can't say about charisma. Not sure.
    I think for me I'm just looking for someone who has the eyes, jawline and hair to pull off Gambit along with the acting chops.

I remember I Dm'd another potential leaker and asked him about the Gambit Disney+ show and he didn't know anything about it. He found out Mikey Sutton was the source and said something like "the source is Mikey Sutton come on man" like he really didn't believe him. Then again the guy had tweets saying the same thing about grace Randolph and while she's not my favorite analyzer she does seem to have reliable Intel with credible sources. I wish Mikey Sutton had like Twitter or something now. I think he's only on Facebook and I refuse to get on Facebook ever again.
    Mikey Sutton was a second source for Gambit D+ series on April. First source was Black Knight and Lords of the Long Box back on February. Both told kinda the same thing.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 06-25-2020 at 06:51 AM.