Page 28 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Mikey Sutton was a second source for Gambit D+ series on April. First source was Black Knight and Lords of the Long Box back on February. Both told kinda the same thing.
    Not sure about Black Knight but Mikey Sutton was on Lords of the Longbox spilling a lot of DC rumors (including how The Rock is actually helping orchestrate things behind the scenes and it was the Rock who championed Henry Caville to return while JJ Abrahams wanted that other new Superman. I'm guessing the rock wants to fight Henry Caville because The Rock respects Henry's physique and thinks it could match his own as Black Adam)

But anyway my point is I think Mikey Sutton might be the source for Lords of the Longbox. Or at least one of them. I'll have to check Out Black Knight though never heard of him

Yes. Lords have 2 sources: Black Knight and Sutton. They separate rumors and always are telling from which source it is. Which leaker did you ask about Sutton and Gambit?

Astonishing Member

This is everything...

Mighty Member

Yes. Lords have 2 sources: Black Knight and Sutton. They separate rumors and always are telling from which source it is. Which leaker did you ask about Sutton and Gambit?

I checked it was a guy named Charles Murphy.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    This is everything...
    Just curious is your username a Buffy reference?

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    I checked it was a guy named Charles Murphy.
    He is taking things from production grids, castings or some photos from production. His rumours can be based only on stuff that is filming or will start filming soon.
    Gambit D+ when were first rumored were in very early stages of development. It won't be released till end 2023 or 2024 at best. That means that production grid and casting probably won't start this or next year.

I checked Murphy's site. It is fine. A lot of rumours there like Alpha flight or Echo were released by Lords a long time ago.

Mighty Member

He is taking things from production grids, castings or some photos from production. His rumours can be based only on stuff that is filming or will start filming soon.
    Gambit D+ when were first rumored were in very early stages of development. It won't be released till end 2023 or 2024 at best. That means that production grid and casting probably won't start this or next year.

I checked Murphy's site. It is fine. A lot of rumours there like Alpha flight or Echo were released by Lords a long time ago.

He seems to have some information from when I talked to him but it appeared like some people had issue with him and his reporting. I have no reason to believe he's not a good leaker but just not privy to everything

So reply:
    Gambit will join X-Men after D+ introduction. May appear sooner if director or writer will find a significant place for him.

That answer feels like there are just no new Gambit related scoops.

Mighty Member

So reply:
    Gambit will join X-Men after D+ introduction. May appear sooner if director or writer will find a significant place for him.

That answer feels like there are just no new Gambit related scoops.
    Yeah he just seemed kind of confused about it. I don't think he had any idea

He seems to have some information from when I talked to him but it appeared like some people had issue with him and his reporting. I have no reason to believe he's not a good leaker but just not privy to everything
    I never told that he is not good. He just getting info from production material. He won`t be able to know something that is planned for shooting only in 3 or more years. He can find info like about Ms.Marvel, Falcon and WS or smth like that, what is in production now or in active pre-production.

Yeah he just seemed kind of confused about it. I don't think he had any idea
    Yeah. Felt the same. No good news is better then bad news.

Mighty Member

Nick Bateman just did another Gambit fan film. Pretty cool CGI and story if you want to check it out

image.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NegUHlzn_qs
    Last edited by Gripstir; 06-26-2020 at 10:42 AM.

Mighty Member

Yeah. Felt the same. No good news is better then bad news.
    Exactly. just keep our ears to the ground for more news

Spectacular Member

Nick Bateman just did another Gambit fan film. Pretty cool CGI and story if you want to check it out

image.jpg

I really loved it. It was better than some of the official X-Men movies

image.jpg

It was really awesome! Action was the highlight of it. Would love to see more.