Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Attachment 99513

Hey I was looking up Gambit quizzes and Found this cool one where you have to try to guess his costume. Full disclosure I only got like a 43% first time around lol. Can anyone beat that? Lol

https://www.sporcle.com/games/Mitche...ostumes-gambit
    70%

https://i.imgur.com/MPloGem.jpg

Shocked bc Im not really versed in AR Gambits
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-07-2020 at 09:09 AM.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Attachment 99513

Hey I was looking up Gambit quizzes and Found this cool one where you have to try to guess his costume. Full disclosure I only got like a 43% first time around lol. Can anyone beat that? Lol

Dang, I'm gonna have to try this later. I tried it just now and my computer froze up haha
    Make Good Art

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Thanks! Nah, I sure there will be posters who will guess more. There were minor details like Marvel Now costume because really we had no Marvel Now costume because Gambit by Asmus wasn`t part of it. X-Factor was first Marvel Now book for Gambit.

Loved Battleworld idea to be here because I was really excited with that story when we got sketches that he merged with Sinister there. And then we got only him as wallpaper in a bar.
    Same Battleworld Gambit looks sweeeet lol

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    70%

Shocked bc Im not really versed in AR Gambits
    Heck yeah way to go. 70% is legit. Especially cause a lot of the costumes are similar with only minor differences. Great job!

I will say I like the idea of posting our results I wish I had done it. But is there a way to make the picture a spoiler so only people who click on it can see the answers? Or if not can you make your picture a link? Just so we don't spoil the quiz for others who might want to try it. I do wish I had saved my results now

Heck yeah way to go. 70% is legit. Especially cause a lot of the costumes are similar with only minor differences. Great job!

I will say I like the idea of posting our results I wish I had done it. But is there a way to make the picture a spoiler so only people who click on it can see the answers? Or if not can you make your picture a link? Just so we don't spoil the quiz for others who might want to try it. I do wish I had saved my results now
    Just edited my post. Yay, I got confused with alot of the costumes. Like i had no clue what they considered the modern look for example

I got 90% on the quiz. I was a bit weak on the cartoon costumes(did not watch Wolverine and the X-Men and only some of Evolution), and on some of the alternate reality ones. I only got one of the cartoon ones right and some of the alternate reality ones I only got right due to guess work.

I was happy to see Witness on the list.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Just edited my post. Yay, I got confused with alot of the costumes. Like i had no clue what they considered the modern look for example
    I felt that. That's the kind of thing that was throwing me off too. The AU costumes are probably the ones I did best with.

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    I got 90% on the quiz. I was a bit weak on the cartoon costumes(did not watch Wolverine and the X-Men and only some of Evolution), and on some of the alternate reality ones. I only got one of the cartoon ones right and some of the alternate reality ones I only got right due to guess work.

Wow great job on 90%.
    Yeah I was a big Evolution fan I wish Gambit was in it more but it's my second favorite depiction of him after the Xmen animated series. I will also say the avatar in the quiz doesn't quite look like the show version but the costume was unique enough for me. Btw for anyone who hasn't seen the show there's a great Remy and Rogue episode somewhere in there. I can't remember I'd Gambit shows up in season 2 or maybe 3 or 4. It's been awhile since I seen it. But the show is cool.

I was just impressed with the depth they went through to get that level of different costumes. Even "what ifs" and everything.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

87%. Man, that was pretty tough. Kept second-guessing myself
    Make Good Art

Glad that everything's been settled concerning Remy & Witness being one and the same:
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Witne...)_(Earth-1191)

Yeah I was a big Evolution fan I wish Gambit was in it more but it's my second favorite depiction of him after the Xmen animated series. I will also say the avatar in the quiz doesn't quite look like the show version but the costume was unique enough for me. Btw for anyone who hasn't seen the show there's a great Remy and Rogue episode somewhere in there. I can't remember I'd Gambit shows up in season 2 or maybe 3 or 4. It's been awhile since I seen it. But the show is cool.
    I LOVE X-Men: Evolution! And the episode in question is "Cajun Spice" from Season 4
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/X-Men...ion_Season_4_6
    Last edited by K7P5V; 08-07-2020 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    87%. Man, that was pretty tough. Kept second-guessing myself
    That's still great. I feel like we should have done a tournament. A lot of people are doing awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Glad that everything's been settled concerning Remy & Witness being one and the same:
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Witne...)_(Earth-1191)

I LOVE X-Men: Evolution! And the episode in question is "Cajun Spice" from Season 4
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/X-Men...ion_Season_4_6

I wonder if Fabians Gambit run was about setting up the Witness. Setting up Gambits time travel ability and having the Witness be a time space lord. I wonder if we were supposed to get more on the story.

Also Evolution really knew how to accept itself as a kids show without being dumbed down. I think the kids shows that really shine as "could be for adults" are Avatar, X-Men Evolution, and Batman Beyond

I got 80%.

Spectacular Member

I got 67%. I never get the minor differences between his classic costume

Attachment 99513

14/30 48% Not bad Nice Find Thanks

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nopozyzy View Post
    I got 80%.
    Great job man!

Quote Originally Posted by Laemar View Post
    I got 67%. I never get the minor differences between his classic costume
    The classic costume for me was probably one of the easiest for me. The hardest for me were like X-treme and modern and days of future past and those ones lol. I couldn't remember the exact differences. I mean those that can are on another level lol

Quote Originally Posted by xfire2k13 View Post
    14/30 48% Not bad Nice Find Thanks
    Fun fact after like 20 more times of doing it I'm now up to 100% . And hey I'm really happy everyone is liking it.

I remember disliking Gambit's role in Red until he had one great issue (11) that turned around my opinion. Do you think one great Gambit issue in Excalibur can change your opinion of the book?