Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Here's a couple of the last pages of the Nightman vs Gambit mini series. Completely forgettable series I think but Candra was in it and she even kisses Gambit in the issue I think while he's being held. I think it's a cool couple panels showing a very underrated and I feel unexplored part in newer comics. How Gambit was always willing to forgive and try to pull people into the light, even if he never felt like he deserved to be in the light

Good review. Completely agree.
    It was a forgettable mini but I loved Gambit and Candra moments and plot in it.

If they just make Gambit a bit more strategic in this Comic he would be the perfect foil to apocalypse. Especially because Gambit remembers his mistake of underestimating Apocolypse in the Four Horseman arc. I really hope the cards are indeed magical. If they are tarot cards like the cover posted before could be fun. But I would love to see them in an offensive combat role as well. Maybe they secretly regen cards.

It's also great they brought back Candra. I feel like I need to go refresh my memory on Candra. I know she's immortal and she does the tithes with the guilds and stuff. I don't remember much else tbh.
    With a different writer that sword, cards and gem could led to smth. Have no hopes with Howard.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    With a different writer that sword, cards and gem could led to smth. Have no hopes with Howard.
    That was so close to being post 666 in the thread and would have been a very scary warning sign. but thankfully I can still have hope it will turn out well haha

That was so close to being post 666 in the thread and would have been a very scary warning sign. but thankfully I can still have hope it will turn out well haha
    Ahaha, sooner or later we will have something good.

Mighty Member

Ahaha, sooner or later we will have something good.
    My theory is so many writers attribute Gambit to flirting and now that he’s married any flirting would be seen as creepy. But they also don’t want to make Rogue seem too infatuated with his pursuits. So his personality kinda got killed off but they forgot if you remove a personality trait you gotta replace it with something. Like we say all the time they should lean in more to Remys cunningness, instead they opted to make Rogue and Remy a pair who’s story always revolve around each other

I'm finally caught up in Excalibur. I have two questions. What did Gambit do to that missile and what happened to Captain Britain Gambit?

Quote Originally Posted by Nopozyzy View Post
    I'm finally caught up in Excalibur. I have two questions. What did Gambit do to that missile and what happened to Captain Britain Gambit?
    That issue was Jamie creating alternative timelines/dimensions. So Alt-Gambits powers where changed as Jamie decided. The CB Gambit will appear later. No clue if arc or issue has been announced.

I see. Maybe Captain Britain Gambit can take on Apocalypse?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nopozyzy View Post
    I see. Maybe Captain Britain Gambit can take on Apocalypse?
    Possibly. More than likely they have bigger plans for Apocolypse in the grand scheme. Whether he comes out good or bad what happens its Gonna be a group thing

I hate to be the pessimistic one but at this point I am sure that Alt Capt Britain team were created so Betsy can kick their asses and show how cool she is and that she is the best Cap Britain and a chosen one. Won't expect anything better from it.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 08-26-2020 at 01:12 AM.

Amazing Member

I hate to be the pessimistic one but at this point I am sure that Alt Capt Britain team were created so Betsy can kick their asses and show how cool she is and that she is the best Cap Britain and a chosen one. Won't expect anything better from it.
    You are not pessimistic, you are realistic.

Just something cute for Gambit Appreciation Thread, lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelLegen...g_this_gambit/

Just a wallpaper but I am glad to see a tiny cameo how Gambit KOed Alien with a Bo!

X-Men 11

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Just something cute for Gambit Appreciation Thread, lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelLegen...g_this_gambit/
    Ugh. So tempting to just bite the bullet and get that figure

Just a wallpaper but I am glad to see a tiny cameo how Gambit KOed Alien with a Bo!

X-Men 11
    Ha! At this point, I'll take what I can get. Although I like his Excalibur costume, it's cool to see him back in the classic look every once in a while
    Make Good Art

Cyclops
    Storm
    Jean
    Wolverine
    Nightcrawler
    Gambit
    Magneto
    Iceman

would be one killer team