Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I've always read Scott as someone who loves being a dad. Jean's been gone for a while, maybe she just needs time.
    I’ve reread X-Men #1 a lot and I like what he’s saying to his dad, Corsair, that with Krakoa he finally has a chance to live his life with the people he loves. No more waiting until things are right, just living life and letting whatever come, come. It fits with how they write him and Jean now.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Just received this commission in the mail by Giuseppe Cafaro

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

I forgot about this. But all joking aside from end of the article,this can really happen with death. It happened to me this year with my grandma. At first I did have an initial shock/cry admittedly but after that nothing. Even at the funeral. I felt nothing. I’m not sure if it was also due to weird year cuz of COVID, as the funeral also felt cold and distant due to protocols. I keep asking myself what was wrong with me and why I felt nothing.

Found this on Reddit. It's a piece by Julian Totino Tedesco.

Cyclops and Jean by Julian Totino Tedesco.jpg
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

There was a very sweet Scott/Jean moment in Cable #6, as well as a very sweet Summers family moment. I won't spoil it. I'll just say it's worth reading.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Guys we FINALLY got it after all these years!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It looks like they've had enough of Saturnyne's stupid shenanigans (as have I with this event) and will "make it rain" down on Otherworld...after all.
    The title "Destruction" for the finale chapter makes sense. Destroy Saturnyne (along with most of Otherworld)

MAKE IT RAIN, Jott!!!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It looks like they've had enough of Saturnyne's stupid shenanigans (as have I with this event) and will "make it rain" down on Otherworld...after all.
    The title "Destruction" for the finale chapter makes sense. Destroy Saturnyne (along with most of Otherworld)

MAKE IT RAIN, Jott!!!
    Jean does the telepathic coordinating and targeting, Yana opens a gazillion portals, and a mega-optic blast comes out of each one, frying the Fury all once. Stripped of her trump card, Saturnyne gets gutted by Brian as vengeance for Betsy. Then Jean reveals she was able to keep the minds of everyone who was killed intact and the tournament dead can be brought back after all.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

This works for me.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Guys we FINALLY got it after all these years!

I mean they kissed like 2 years ago in Uncanny X-Men. And cannon thats like 6 months or less. Plus they are still married. I am sure they do it off panel plenty. Scott and Wolverine too. lol

Kirby Morrow (Scott's voice in X-Men Evolution) passed away...

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Kirby Morrow (Scott's voice in X-Men Evolution) passed away...
    RIP one of the best Cyclops from the best X-Men show. Still waiting for this Hickman run and this clones **** show to be over and we get back our good old Scott and Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    I mean they kissed like 2 years ago in Uncanny X-Men. And cannon thats like 6 months or less. Plus they are still married. I am sure they do it off panel plenty. Scott and Wolverine too. lol
    Thanks. I actually forgot about UXM. At least their relationship is finally officially confirmed on panel after all the teases and indirect clues

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thanks. I actually forgot about UXM. At least their relationship is finally officially confirmed on panel after all the teases and indirect clues
    Yep, something finally conclusive.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia