Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I used to be a hardcore Jott shipper but Scott's character has been ruined to me for years now. I hope the MCU can restore my love for them as a couple because nothing in the comics can at this point.
    Don't count on it they'll probably make Scott incompetent and make Jean and wolverine a couple to prop wolverine up.

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Don't count on it they'll probably make Scott incompetent and make Jean and wolverine a couple to prop wolverine up.
    ...Seriously? It's been how many years since the Fox movies? And of course that the last thing Marvel Studios will want to do is copy them. Y'all need to stop with this inferiority complex.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    ...Seriously? It's been how many years since the Fox movies? And of course that the last thing Marvel Studios will want to do is copy them. Y'all need to stop with this inferiority complex.
    Just because it happened a long time ago doesn't mean it shouldn't be criticized,and In almost any media outside of comics wolverine was propped and cyclops was made incompetent the fact that they didn't have any outside media appearances over the last few years because of Disney doesn't change that.

BANNED

Wolverine is being propped by Cyclops and Jean?

I like Jean Grey more than anyone, but that's just not reality lol. I wish she was more popular than Wolverine.

Honestly, I never thought I would say this but the FoX-Men films may have turned me into a Jean/Logan shipper. Either that or the comics and how Scott treated Jean might have done that all by itself. Reading the original Claremont run, I'm realizing he was never very good to her even back then. At least Logan's never been like that with her. And frankly he's way more popular so Jean's position is elevated amongst general audiences if she's connected with him.

The X-Factor days are the only times I like Scott and Jean together now under Louise Simonson. She wrote the definitive Jott.

Just because it happened a long time ago doesn't mean it shouldn't be criticized,and In almost any media outside of comics wolverine was propped and cyclops was made incompetent the fact that they didn't have any outside media appearances over the last few years because of Disney doesn't change that.
    I did write something about that.(shamless self promotion goes here).

The Bizarrely Bad Portrayal of Cyclops in X-Men Movies

Honestly, I never thought I would say this but the FoX-Men films may have turned me into a Jean/Logan shipper. Either that or the comics and how Scott treated Jean might have done that all by itself. Reading the original Claremont run, I'm realizing he was never very good to her even back then. At least Logan's never been like that with her. And frankly he's way more popular so Jean's position is elevated amongst general audiences if she's connected with him.

The X-Factor days are the only times I like Scott and Jean together now under Louise Simonson. She wrote the definitive Jott.
    In FoX-Men, there are only two interpretation I can see with Jean/Logan. Either,

1. Logan is a sexual assaulter,

Or

2. Jean and Logan are both elite level assholes, so they desrerve each other.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    In FoX-Men, there are only two interpretation I can see with Jean/Logan. Either,

1. Logan is a sexual assaulter,

Or

2. Jean and Logan are both elite level assholes, so they desrerve each other.
    True enough and I don't know what to expect from Marvel-Disney, I heard that it was planning to do the original 5 x men, which was a: hell yeah! from my part. But I doubt it very much because I know that now they want to be more inclusive than ever and the original 5 are only white people, besides that not using Storm or Wolverine is today almost unthinkable. But if they made at least one movie with the original 5 that would help Jott a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    True enough and I don't know what to expect from Marvel-Disney, I heard that it was planning to do the original 5 x men, which was a: hell yeah! from my part. But I doubt it very much because I know that now they want to be more inclusive than ever and the original 5 are only white people, besides that not using Storm or Wolverine is today almost unthinkable. But if they made at least one movie with the original 5 that would help Jott a lot.
    The less said about the original X-Men trilogy's portrayal of Cyclops and Jean Grey, the better. That trilogy was basically a Wolverine trilogy and little more. Cyclops was just an obstacle. Jean was just a prize and one he did nothing to earn. I hope the MCU can do them justice.

On that note, I am encouraged by one tidbit. The cartoon, Wolverine and the X-Men, was produced by Kevin Feige. He worked with the likes of Craig Kyle and Chris Yost, who have shown that they know how to handle these characters. That show gave us some great moments for Cyclops and Jean Grey. It also gave us great aesthetics, both for the main team and for the O5. I've heard the rumors of the MCU's future too. I really hope we get a proper Cyclops/Jean dynamic.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    People are speculating it'll be the O5 with Storm or maybe Storm replacing Angel. I hope they don't replace anyone from the team and just include Storm. Wolverine will likely be given a break and introduced separately. A recent rumor though said the X-Men's debut will be the Giant-Size X-Men team with Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Nightcrawler, Havok, Thunderbird, and Sunfire.

Forget the O5. I’d rather see them start with the original X-Factor lineup.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Forget the O5. I’d rather see them start with the original X-Factor lineup.
    So in other words the 05 but instead of being called X-Men, they'd be called X-Factor?

So in other words the 05 but instead of being called X-Men, they'd be called X-Factor?
    Without xavier and having their own students...

‘Twas a joke
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver