Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

For Valentine's Day!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I watched Dark Phoenix. Still strikes all the right chords for me.

That moment when Jean tells Scott, "I'll always find you," still puts a smile on my face.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

some nice art of the last few days
    (EPj2O3VXsAA45Kb.jpg
    84606645_627661121353167_6486383672140881768_n.jpg
    (((84077495_900932336989309_1463552866319171203_n.jpg
    Dark Phoenix was something but I still feel that both characters deserved more than what this movie gave them. Sure they were in the spotlight but i feel it could have been better.
    Jean and Scott as characters were just kind of there on the fox movies, more defined by wolverine than by themselves or each other.

Found this on Twitter. Very sweet.

Cyclops & Jean by Phil Briones.jpg
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

https://twitter.com/Wilfredojfig/sta...474224640?s=20
    This tweet not very encouraging =(

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    If what I've read is accurate, there's nothing negative with Jean/Scott on it. Just more confirmation of what has been already guessed/implied since HOX.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    If what I've read is accurate, there's nothing negative with Jean/Scott on it. Just more confirmation of what has been already guessed/implied since HOX.
    So just more of the polamory stuff?

So just more of the polamory stuff?
    if you choose to interpret that way

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

the thing is that Jean and Scott are probably together indeed, the problem is that many Jean fans hate Cyclops/jott for the affair and scemma and Cyclops fans hate Jean because they also feel betrayed with Wolverine.
    This status only perpetuates what everybody dislikes about Jean/Scott and only Jean/Scott, teasing anything between them feels moot.
    Why would care any Cyclops fan about Jean when they have Emma all for themselves? and why would Jean fans care about Cyclops if they have Wolverine all for themselves? WHy would anybody care if the best to expect for this relationship is being shared but that isn't happening with the others?
    I don't have anyting againts polyamory but on these characters with this history will have tremendous consecuences on the long run, again.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 02-24-2020 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    if you choose to interpret that way
    Obviously I'd have to read. But all I interpret at this point as they're not together and she is probably banging wolverine and Scott is doing Emma

Sounds like more sexy fun, innuendo, and teases. I love it!

Obviously I'd have to read. But all I interpret at this point as they're not together and she is probably banging wolverine and Scott is doing Emma
    there was a article confirming Jean is with Scott. For me is very clear that Jean is only friends with Wolverine on Wolverine #1.
    I mean if Poli was real why just not confirm, instead of hints (if I can call it hints).
    Hickman instead of showing a relationship between Scott and Jean he keep trying to imply something else for clickbaits

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    there was a article confirming Jean is with Scott. For me is very clear that Jean is only friends with Wolverine on Wolverine #1.
    I mean if Poli was real why just not confirm, instead of hints (if I can call it hints).
    Hickman instead of showing a relationship between Scott and Jean he keep trying to imply something else for clickbaits
    Yeah like with the room layout

Yeah like with the room layout
    the biggest click bait after Thor and captain america kissing. only for it to be Sam wilson and jane Thor.
    I said before but we never actually see any room