Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    there was a article confirming Jean is with Scott. For me is very clear that Jean is only friends with Wolverine on Wolverine #1.
    I mean if Poli was real why just not confirm, instead of hints (if I can call it hints).
    Hickman instead of showing a relationship between Scott and Jean he keep trying to imply something else for clickbaits
    And for inspiring more fan fiction. Can never have too much of that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

the biggest click bait after Thor and captain america kissing. only for it to be Sam wilson and jane Thor.
    I said before but we never actually see any room
    True. Well the the guy said something about a scene in giant sized that annoys him that hints at something, but can be taken as bait or harmless depending on how you look at it

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    the things is that Jean and Scott are probably together indeed, the problem is that many Jean fans hate Cyclops/jott for the affair and scemma and Cyclops fans hate Jean because they also feel betrayed with Wolverine.
    This status only perpetuates what everybody dislikes about it, teasing anything about them feels moot.
    Why would care any Cyclops fan about Jean when they have Emma all for themselves and why would Jean fans care about Cyclops if they have Wolverine all for themselves. WHy would anybody care if the best to expect for this relationship is being shared but that isn't happening with the others?
    I don't have anyting againts polyamory but on these characters with this history will have tremendous consecuences on the long run, again.
    Jean fans hating Scott and Scott fans hating Jean was already a thing without poly. If it was just Jott together it would still be an issue.

Now, Scott fans being offended with Jean fucking Wolverine is really an issue, but honestly? I don't care. Whenever I see people saying that Jean being with another man is an attack against Cyclops it just makes me feel like they see her as a property that the character they project into owns. If it was cheating they would have a right to be mad, but that's not the case.

And then for Jean fans being offended that Emma is most likely fucking Cyclops too... Well, I sympathize. The affair did screw up Jean. But at least if they have an agreement, then there's no cheating or affairs or love triangles and Jean and Emma fighting over him anymore. JDW seems to see it like that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Jean fans hating Scott and Scott fans hating Jean was already a thing without poly. If it was just Jott together it would still be an issue.

Now, Scott fans being offended with Jean fucking Wolverine is really an issue, but honestly? I don't care. Whenever I see people saying that Jean being with another man is an attack against Cyclops it just makes me feel like they see her as a property that the character they project into owns. If it was cheating they would have a right to be mad, but that's not the case.

And then for Jean fans being offended that Emma is most likely fucking Cyclops too... Well, I sympathize. The affair did screw up Jean. But at least if they have an agreement, then there's no cheating or affairs or love triangles and Jean and Emma fighting over him anymore. JDW seems to see it like that too.
    Agreement with the woman that was misstress of your husband? this is pure nosense. She even badmouthed Jean at every chance.
    Emma is marrying Tony, so she is out.

Yeah I don't see why people gonna for th relationships. This would be a eally big mistake

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

It was like that because for all this time this love square drama was kept alive and it got people tired of wondering if they even cared about each other.
    It is the will won't they and love triangles what tire people, what makes people feel betrayed and dificult to invest, not the relationship itself.

And honestly after 15 years of not being together and being trashed I really think if the relationship was ever going to be touched it needed some healing and at least for a while some exclusivity. It is the most basic stuff on a relationship that was lost to this relationship since morrison and that the current status only mantains but only for Jean and Scott.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 02-24-2020 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    True. Well the the guy said something about a scene in giant sized that annoys him that hints at something, but can be taken as bait or harmless depending on how you look at it
    it is similar as the hand holding on wolverine #1, a thing that is friendly but if people want to interpret in another way they can. There isn't kiss on the mouth, anything that can be ereally interpreted as Jean and Logan dating.
    I'm not sure if I can put spoilers on a spoiler tag.

I think the guy really is too worried about being mocked.

But I feel him, last thing I want is Jean being called names because of awful story OOC
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-24-2020 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It was like that because for all this time this love square drama was kept alive and it got people tired of wondering if they even cared about each other.
    It is the will won't they and love triangles what tire people, what makes people feel betrayed and dificult to invest.

And honestly after 15 years of not being together and being trashed I really think if the relationship was ever going to be touched it needed some healing and at least for a while some exclusivity. It is the most basic stuff on a relationship that was lost to this relationship since morrison and that the current status only mantains but only for Jean and Scott.
    The drama can't be erased. Even if there was nothing but Jean and Scott living together without any hint of poly whatsoever, people would still be arguing about it. It was like that before HOXPOX came out. And even before Jean and Scott reunited in UXM. There was already threads being derailed into this topic daily, which is why the previous rectangle thread was created. If anything is more fun now where it's more about the idea of polyamory/open relationships than when it was just "Scott cheated!", "Yeah but Jean cheated too because she kissed Logan!", etc.

The one thing I agree with is the idea that Jean and Scott maybe needed some time to heal. It sucks that we just have to assume it happened off panel, or that it wasn't necessary at all(which, even if it Rosenberg says otherwise, UXM #22 seems to imply).

The drama can't be erased. Even if there was nothing but Jean and Scott living together without any hint of poly whatsoever, people would still be arguing about it. It was like that before HOXPOX came out. And even before Jean and Scott reunited in UXM. There was already threads being derailed into this topic daily, which is why the previous rectangle thread was created. If anything is more fun now where it's more about the idea of polyamory/open relationships than when it was just "Scott cheated!", "Yeah but Jean cheated too because she kissed Logan!", etc.

The one thing I agree with is the idea that Jean and Scott maybe needed some time to heal. It sucks that we just have to assume it happened off panel, or that it wasn't necessary at all(which, even if it Rosenberg says otherwise, UXM #22 seems to imply).
    But now all that will be turned by 9000. you can't deny that
    It just give much more ammunition to haters, PHOENIXZero is really right

you say like this is confirmed and people saying that it won't happen are derailing.

The one thing I agree with is the idea that Jean and Scott maybe needed some time to heal.
    if Hickman was writing the couple for real instead of writing hint jokes
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-24-2020 at 09:06 PM.

But now all that will be turned by 9000. you can't deny that
    But least people talk about what's actually going on with them now rather than making the same repetitive arguments about Morrison's era.

But least people talk about what's actually going on with them now rather than making the same repetitive arguments about Morrison's era.
    they will talk about it and about what happened on the past. Just make things a lot worse.

this is lick putting a banddaid on a bulled hole. Could look better, but gonna blow out sooner than later

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

it is similar as the hand holding on wolverine #1, a thing that is friendly but if people want to interpret in another way they can. There isn't kiss on the mouth, anything that can be ereally interpreted as Jean and Logan dating.
    I'm not sure if I can put spoilers on a spoiler tag.

I think the guy really is too worried about being mocked.

But I feel him, last thing I want is Jean being called names because of awful story OOC
    Yeah true about the dude feeling potentially riduliculed more than anything else.

they will talk about it and about what happened on the past.
    And yet right now is probably the least it's been talked about in ages.

People were anticipating what would happen with Jean's return, and then Scott's return, and now that it actually happened it was anti-climatic as the current books are not really focusing much on actual drama but rather just said the characters are all happy somehow.

And yet right now is probably the least it's been talked about in ages.

People were anticipating what would happen with Jean's return, and then Scott's return, and now that it actually happened it was anti-climatic as the current books are not really focusing much on actual drama but rather just said the characters are all happy somehow.
    It is? maybe because nothing is confirmed but it gonna come to surface a lot.
    i see a lot on twitter people brining in all the time.

artifitial happiness is boring, there is a need to develop and gent into chaarcters psyche. Hickman just want to get site clickbaits to keep sales high.
    Jean is getting the worse side of the stick and that is unacceptable. Ewing deal with betsy and banner a lot better

Incredible Member

Is it to early to congratulate you guys? I do get that a lot of subtext has been read into every interaction between various characters with nothing being confirmed as is the current game for the X-office or maybe just Hickman, but I feel like Scott's conversation with Logan does at least revealed that he and Jean are parenting their kids together so at least there's that. Wether or not they're parenting them as a married couple is up in the air but they did walk to Storm's operation hand in hand. This feels different from the hand holding Jean and Logan did. I felt like their hand holding was mostly a moment of support for each other, but this feels like a couple leading one another.

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    Is it to early to congratulate you guys? I do get that a lot of subtext has been read into every interaction between various characters with nothing being confirmed as is the current game for the X-office or maybe just Hickman, but I feel like Scott's conversation with Logan does at least revealed that he and Jean are parenting their kids together so at least there's that. Wether or not they're parenting them as a married couple is up in the air but they did walk to Storm's operation hand in hand. This feels different from the hand holding Jean and Logan did. I felt like their hand holding was mostly a moment of support for each other, but this feels like a couple leading one another.
    Yeah, I think that's a fair assessment. I've noted in other threads how a lot of people are extrapolating things that aren't explicit. And I think part of that is intentional on Marvel's part. But by reading too much into simple gestures like hand-holding and coy remarks from Emma, it still overlooks the fact that Scott and Jean's love for each other has been explicitly confirmed on panel. Their desire to share their lives and raise their family is also confirmed. Yet this seems to get overshadowed by the vague innuendo, which I think is a shame.

I like that their relationship has matured to a point where they're raising a family rather than fighting/dying for one another. We've seen enough of that over the years. I hope we get more family moments with them. They've done plenty to earn it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.